Sunday, April 01, 2007

BUSY WEEK!

Rawr okay I promised photos, but I'm too busy recently to do any sort of editing!
HAHAHA.
Okie and so Wednesday, Vanessa came to my house to play around with accessories.
We had loadsss of fun!
Then after that, we went out to meet Andy, Kenneth and Joel to watch Mr Bean's Holiday.
Supposedly a class outing, but what a pathetic amount of people.
LOL.
Andy became tanner.
Kenneth became fatter.
Joel became skinnier.
HAHAHAHA.
We ate at Subway, and seriously 6 inches is still a bit too big for me to finish.
And so we watched the 7.15pm show.
Supposedly 7.15.
The movie ended up starting at 7.35pm.
What the hell lah.
Mr Bean is seriously hilarious.
When I was reading my 8days in the train and I flipped to the page with Mr Bean, I nearly laughed ok.
SERIOUSLY!
His face has this special element that has the ability to tickle your funny bone.
LOL.
The movie is real short, only 1 hour and 20 minutes, so it's more worth it to watch on weekdays.
And we all went home damn early lah.
I reached home at 10pm can!!
So damn early.

Then Thursday, I went shopping with Vanessa again!
Oh gosh I love shopping with her.
And we got our black skinnies!!!!
UBER UBER YAY!
I'm so happy about my skinnies man.
(:
After that we supposedly go and work for that surveyor job thing with Da Ge and Kar Wen.
But seriously, it's a damn tough job.
Cuz nobody wants to listen to me AT ALL.
):
So we quit.
We thought the boss will scold us, but he didn't lah!
He still say, if we're not interested to work anymore, then no point wasting time.
So shuang kuai!
I did for 2 days only I buay tahan already.
Kar Wen left after that, so the three of us went to eat dinner at some Ramen restaurant.
The two of them started talking about how naughty people were in their secondary school.
And then I realised when I was in Cedar I was DAMN GUAI.
Compared to them at least.
And I'm not the most guai in Cedar lah.
There are loads more alright.
I'm already pretty naughty, cuz I don't do my homework and I don't really study for my tests and I sleep in class.
To them, I think this is just sesame green bean (zhi ma lu dou, LOL).
We wanted to play pool again, but then my mom rush me to go home.
SIANS.
So go home lor.
LOL.

Friday I woke up when LULU called me at 11am and ask if I going dance.
I slept back after that, till 2.30pm lah!
Okay for some of you that isn't too late right, but for me its pretty late lah.
Watched Goong again!
KIM JEONG HOON (:
Dance in the evening!
But it didn't start till 8.45pm lah.
Waited for 1.5 hrs.
Combined class in the end.
Then after class, we celebrated the February and March babies' birthdays.
Everyone seriously went mad, like as though we never eat cake before.
But it was fun.
And finally, camwhored a bit with LULU and Lav!
But as usual, I'm too lazy to edit photos :P
Gosh I found crazy accessories and Korean fanatic people already!
Geraldine and Catrina!
We talked soooo much while on the way home.

Technique today.
Oh gosh I haven't gone for techinque since forever.
The choreo is quite nice!
Then Lulu, Alfred and I went to Bugis to eat and hang.
And Lulu's Kenneth joined us later, and even later Alex, Ronnie and Farid joined us.
We walked around in Icon@Bugis, and in one of this shop there was this Rubik's cube in the shop.
Farid started solving it, and when he's done, the shop auntie gave the cube to him!
And so, that was the start of our obsession with the Rubik's cube!
LOL.
Alex did along the way, then after he could stand it anymore, I took over.
We went to slack at Starbucks after Lulu and her Kenneth left, and Farid taught me the formula!
And I solved twice ok!
So happy.
Nice talk (overall! you guys know what I mean, LOL.) with them.
Long long time never hang out with NRA people already.
Then I left to go for my Grandma's birthday dinner.
She's 76 this year already!
Oh yah this grandma's my dad's side, whom I call mama (in Cantonese).
My little distant cousin Noelle is sooooooooooooo damn cute alright.
I lent her the Rubik's cube to play too and she likes it!
The dinner was so normal, nothing special.

MEETING DYN BABY LATER MAN!
YAY SO HAPPY.
Haven't seen her for nearly 3 weeks already.
And congrats once again babygirl! (: