Wednesday, April 04, 2007

1D4 IS SOME CARTOON CHANNEL

Laoda Mellisa, Vanessa and me are the Powerpuff Girls.

Andy, Kenneth and Kelvin are the Rowdyruff Boys.

Guess why?

Cuz our class has the formidable Mojo Jojo (guess who!).
Ahh, I think no need to guess and you'll all know the answer.
If you really don't know, please PM me on MSN.
(:
If you know the answer don't say it here too!
Spoil others' fun. LOL.

Before that was X-Men.
You-know-who is Wolverine. (Do you know who is You-Know-Who? Not Voldermort ok. LOL.)
Laoda is Roach (haha is it this spelling?).
Thar Pyai Sone is Nightcrawler.
Vanessa is Jean Grey.
I'm Shadowcat.
Andy is Ice Man.
Kenneth is Beast.
Kelvin is Gambit.
Joel is Cyclops.
Teng Yeow is Cable. (That's what Da Ge says, I don't know who's that.)

Next one coming up is TMNT.
And the 4 turtles are Andy, Kenneth, Kelvin and Teng Yeow.

And also Power Rangers.
Vanessa, me, Andy, Kenneth, Kelvin.

Actually, You-Know-Who is also Mr Bean.
That formidable thousand-layered forehead.

Okay, all internal class jokes.
LOL.

Tag replies:
Beckie: I saw you today! HAHA.
Jassshole: Kuttipie you completed class today! I'm so proud of you (: And thanks for your compliment (:
Pam: 22nd April is Sunday leh! You'll have training ar? Oh my. Yes gosh KJH is loveeeee he's such a cutie man I love him hahaha. Go crazy with you soon my nephew! LOL.
Dyn: HAHAHA yes I'm so dumb for remembering all those dumb stuff. But useful k!! LOL.
Ron: HAHAH you're so funny! But yes BoA rocks! Oh my I love her too (: