Monday, April 16, 2007

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEN YA!!! (:
Seeing you on 28th YAY!

Today first day of school. ZOMG.
I went school early as I mentioned to watch NRA perform for CCA Fiesta.
Met Jassshole at bus stop, then took 74 and Mich hopped on to our 74. LOL.
I bought belts from Mich!
Jassshole and Mich has an online shop, Electriklipz.
Go take a look! (:
Went up to studio, and they were all getting ready for the performance.
Took photos of course! (:
Had a nice talk with Mich today as well. (:

Class was at 1pm, so I met Vanessa outside library to go up class together.
DEL teacher is same as AEL teacher.
She's funny man, and Ahgoon is scared of her.
After class, Power Rangers want to go eat ice cream at Island Creamery, but rain super heavy.
Walk to the school entrance already nearly drenched.
But fun sia, I never felt fun while running away from the rain. LOL.
We took cab to Creamery in the end.
And ordered ice cream!
NUTELLA!!!! ZOMG.
I love it.
But today no Apple Crumble. ):
Chatted and laughed of course, with the RRB around, we never get bored.
LOL.
And then, rushed back to school for some NRA phototaking.
I thought group photo, end up its for some stupid magazine.
I did baby freeze in the pictures!
HAHA.
Once on the left side, once on the right side.
I wanna learn the one that Dune can do!
She's so dope lah.
Must act dope, act cool, act sexy lah.
Weird weird de.
HAHA.
And KSCBs DID BREAKER POSE TOGETHER!! (:
YAY.
I hope we get a copy of the photos, but I doubt we can.
And today I took bus with all the KEY the SIAO and the CHAR, but not all together.
THIS FRIDAY YAY!
We'll be taking bus together already.
HEHEHEHEHE.