Monday, April 09, 2007

I'M HAPPY

Wow I haven't been blogging since forever.
And nobody has tagged for 4 days!
LOL.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Weng Keong Korkor.
So old, 23 years old already. HAHA.
When my sister wished him online, he was damn funny.
He asked if we celebrated Jansen's birthday, which was on 8th April.
My sister said we didn't care, and we actually forgot about it.
It's true! LOL.
And my sister tells Korkor Ni Lao Le (you're getting older) every single year.
Crazy girl. LOL.

Last Wednesday, Rowdyruff Boys and Laoda came my house downstairs the basketball court to play basketball.
It's very funny watching them play.
And Laoda is good leh!
Don't think she small sized, she can play lah.
Some more last time school team sia.
Then they all came up to my house to get changed.
When they saw my noob pri/sec school pictures, they laughed like siao lor.
So mean.
So much for being nice and lending them my toilet ):
Haha I was just kidding.
I really looked super noob last time anyway.
LOL.
Okay and then we went out for dinner.
Laoda went home to have hers, so I was with Rowdyruff Boys for dinner.
HAHA.
Their favourite topic is to disiao me lah seriously.
When no more jokes, then will joke about me.
HAIZ.
And then we all went to play pool AGAIN.
I suck at pool seriously.
Andy is dope at pool.
All his angles damn pro one.
And Kelvin did some gek gao thing.
He aligned his striped balls at one of the pockets plus the cue ball also, blocking Andy's solid ones.
Purposely one!
Then Andy buay song, so he anyhow hit away Kelvin's stripes and gave him a free ball.
HAHA.
Damn funny.
Around 10 plus we all went home.

Thursday I went Arab to get more stuff, and town to get my cardigans!!!
I loveeeee cardigans I still want more!
Then supposedly meeting Tze Yin and Jerlyn at J8 for dinner, before going for AJC guitar concert.
While I was on the train at Newton, Tze Yin texted me and said her train's approaching her stop which is Novena.
Which means it's my train lah!
I faster text her to go door 8 so we could meet, but she texted back, too late at door 10.
HAHAHA.
I squeesed through the crowd towards Tze Yin!
Damn damn damn happy to see her.
Last time I've seen her was on Qisi's birthday, 1/2 a year ago.
LOL.
Dinner at Mos Burger, then Jerlyn joined us.
We laughed and talked of course, then Jerlyn and Tze Yin bought this boxing glove massager to hit Gongz's gongs. LOL.
It's super funny.
Train to Yio Chu Kang MRT, then met Shijie.
Jerlyn stayed behind to wait for Emmeline so we went in to book seats first.
When the thing started, we shouted for the Cedarians like crazy lah!
There was Majella, Gongz, Sihui, Sharon, Weiyi, Shuyi, and more lah I suddenly can't remember anymore.
And some tunes were really nice (:
After that was the gathering time!
I wanted soooooo much to see Yun Qian.
I was hoping her training was over so I could meet her.
But she left school already ):
Yun Qian!!!! When are we gonna meet!
And then while waiting for Gongz to get her stuff, Tze Yin, Emmeline, Jerlyn and me sat on the floor.
Then we did our HAHA tummy pose.
It's uber cool and we did that after footdrills last time.
Oh my I really miss Cedar days.
I miss so many people.
Pamela, Bijun, Christabel, Yun Qian, Chen Ya, Wanru, Wanling, many many guides.
And I miss Tze Yin they all already.
We went AMK Hub for supper.
It's really fun hanging with them.
Disiao Gongz about her gongs.
Emmeline about her blue mole.
Tze Yin about her pom hair.
Jerlyn about her eating etiquette.
Me? I don't know!
LOL.
I MISS CEDAR.

Friday, went sao mu at Mandai.
Before that we went temple to pray and then to Mama's house.
Jansen the brat went crazy.
Started chasing me and wanting to hit me with the bolster.
WTH did I do lah!
Nothing at all.
And he super thick skinned.
He asked my dad where's his birthday present.
My dad asked, "You got party?"
He said, "Have, but never invite you."
WTH then expect people to give him present if not invited to his party.
No way!
LOL.
Yeah he tries to be a smart alec by trying to do everything.
And makes everything worse.
I seriously thought he might flick all the joss ash on me.
We prayed to my Yeye's parents, Ahgong's dad, Mama's dad, Yeye, and then Ahgong, cuz Ahgong's one was at the new blocks.
The rest were at the old ones.
My sister started to miss Ahgong again.
She nearly cried again.
But I know Ahgong wants us to stay strong.
I still feel sad about why he wasn't given a chance to say something to us before he left.
But what can I do?
Ahgong wants me to live well, and I will.
Then back to Mama's house for lunch, then rushed home to go meet Lulu to go her church for some drama plus service.
Got this boy, keep doing some Uh Oh sound.
Like every minute.
I didn't noticed it until Lulu and Mich told me.
HAHAHA.
We left at 5plus to go to Cineleisure to watch Rough Addicts compete at Stomp The Floor.
They were the 11th group!
We waited like crazy.
And got this ridiculous man keep coming on stage to rap.
Don't even know what the hell he's rapping about.
And they had endless quizzes and contests.
GET ON WITH THE COMPETITION MAN!
LOL.
Stood there for around 2.5 hours and my legs so wobbly.
Then ate with Lulu and her Kenneth at Pastamania.
I heard the people at the next table talking about Mr Bean TV series and the girl was describing the scene and I was imagining the people doing it.
Then I started laughing silently to myself.
Lulu saw it and she laughed at me for laughing to myself.
HAHA.
Walk walk awhile, then go home already.

Saturday technique class.
I was late again.
HAHA.
Even lesser people this week.
I feel I can chanae better already! (:
Then Lulu left for her Kenneth's house, so Alfred, Su and I took bus to Clementi.
Supposedly meeting Van there, so I got her to come out to go have lunch.
When I was calling Van, this is what Alfred said:
Me *on the phone*
Alfred: You calling who? Rachel?
Me: Aiyo Rachel is in NZ now lah.
Alfred: Dyn?
Me: Haha no no.
Alfred: Then who?
Me: Vanessa.
Alfred: Oh Vanessa.
Me: You know who meh?
Alfred: Yah I read your blog then see all her pictures there.

Vanessa says my blog makes my friends know other of my friends.
I think quite true!
Some how it seems as though she knew Alfred too.
HAHAHA.
Yeah we ate at Macs (Ewwww I'm beginning to hate Macs seriously).
Alfred told us while in the toilet and about to exit, he heard a man fart while peeing.
So damn funny.
And got an old ahma, she bopped her head beside me, as if she wants a bite of my foldover.
LOL.
Weird people.
We took train to Expo for Van's church service and drama.
Su went home, Alfred went his friend's house.
Met some of Van's cell members that I met before.
Drama was cool, but I dozed of a little cuz I was so tired.
Then we left for Chinatown to buy more stuff, with a mini-entourage.
Ate at Chinatown too.
Van and I both wanted to eat Laksa, but the whole food centre none selling!
Okay actually there was one.
But sold out. =X
So we settled for some dumpling noodles that I thought tasted pretty alright.
Then headed home.

Sunday went studio for Yiu's hiphop workshop.
He's some instructor from Hongkong, and his groove ZOMG.
Damn nice lah he dance.
His choreo is very dope!!
And he's quite cute too, the way he talks.
LOL.
We hung around at studio and Block 56 vending machines after that.
Mich's super strong, she can piggyback Farid!
LOL.
Then later on go eat at Bukit Timah Food Centre.
The rain super heavy, so David lent us three his umbrella and the guys ran all the way to the food centre.
The chicken chop we ordered super nice.
Talk cock there a while, then realised the food centre got a HUGE router.
Alex say it's big enough to kill a bird.
Maybe you guys can spot it if you went there.
HAHA.
David likes to blow girls' ears for money!
Okay that's cuz Alex asked us something about which part of your partner's face would you kiss when he/she was asleep.
Ear means love for money only.
HAHAHA.
Got more, but I can't remember.
This is the most significant.
LOL.

Today I basically did nothing but watched Goong.
I slow lah, but I finally finished watching!
So happy.
KIM JEONG HOON!
His dreamy face.... ZOMGGG.
I slept at 1.30am last night and woke up at 11.30am.
I reckon I can't sleep for more than 10 hours.
Usually I sleep at 4 plus, and I'll wake up at 2 plus.
Standard.
I don't understand why can't sleep more than that.

And and and!
Now's April 10!
So 11 days to My Big Day!
And HE remembered my birthday.
Even asked how I would like to celebrate it (:
Seriously, that's enough for me now.
I'm satisfied and I think I'm gonna smile in my sleep later (:

Tag replies:
Dyn: Yes the joke! Or rather, THAT joke! LOL.
Rach: Zomg dear you haven't tagged at my blog since so long! And you haven't blogged too! Blog please! I miss you. =X
Pam: Wah so much training sia! I wanna meet you soooon. I miss DKDKD. And don't hit my butt when you see me. KJH!!!!! (: