Sunday, April 15, 2007

AHHHH FIRST DAY'S TMR

AHHHH YEAH IT'S 15th APRIL SO 6 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!! (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMELINE KOH PEI SI! (:(:

Kbox with Dyn baby, Andy, Kenneth, Kelvin, Teng Yeow and Yan Chao on Friday.
Uber uber uber fun!
We all went mad and they keep choosing all the uber geyan songs.
Like Da Yan Jing, Ai Bu Pa, all the super old school songs lah.
The RRB really very scared of taking photos lah.
Forever hiding their faces.
Only at the end when we take group photo then they got face to see the camera.
HAHAH.
Played pool again at Lucky Plaza, and met Eugene there.
Long time never see him already, and his hair so weird now.
Then later on RRB, me and Dyn baby went to sit somewhere and have a drink and chat.

Yesterday went out for dinner with my family to celebrate my birthday.
HAHA usual practice, cuz we celebrate it 1 week early every year.
Wanted to go to Ma Maison, the restaurant I went with Dyn baby during Vday, but fully booked!
Ended up eating at Fish & Co.
So boring right.

Ahhhh my coming week is jam-packed!
And tomorrow's freaking first day of school.
ZOMG.
I don't feel ready.
Although most of my other friends are.
Even though tomorrow's gonna start at 1pm, I'm still going to school early.
To watch the NRA people perform for CCA Fiesta.
And after school tomorrow, going eat ice cream with Vanessa and RRB at Creamery!
ZOMG NUTELLA AND APPLE CRUMBLE!
Who cares if I have cough.
I miss my ice cream.
HAHAH.
And then later on must rush back to school for NRA phototaking.
Forever so late then get informed one.
Haiz.
Okie, I think I need to sleep soon.
Pictures SOON hahaha.

Tag replies:
Dyn: You got your cardigans by now already right? YAY! The mud/cheeko! Jansen only pretend to be big and wanna whack me only. My dad around he surely don't dare. LOL. HE must be my superman! LOL.
Shaohui: Ahhh cousins pics up soon lah ok. HAHA.
tty: Yeah you damn cute man! I'm gonna see you soon tzeyin!!!! ZOMG. I chua tio when I saw my Ahgong on TV lah.
Chenya: YAY I'll see you on 28th!!! (:
JASSS: Where to get those cardigans!!!! I WANT!!!!! I love you too Jasssholey. What's a fakecard?