Wednesday, April 25, 2007

NICE FUN TIRING DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARID!!!!!!

Farid's super cute.
We chipped in money to get him an MP3 player, and after he opened his present, HE COULDN'T STOP SMILING OK.
LOL!
Damn damn cute lah.
Look like little boy when he was opening his present.
All Mich's great idea!
HAHAHA.
Think he won't be able to stop smiling for a week.

AND ZOMG.
VAN GOT INTO NRA OK!!!!!!
ZOMG.
VAN YOU ROCK LA.
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!
Wahlau.
I so kancheong for her.
She starting so damn nervous lah.
Then later last round to do the choreo, very dope la!!!
YAY!

Okay, Teng Yeow was sick today so I didn't manage to get my thumbdrive from him for my birthday photos.
BUT BUT BUT.
I think I'll get it like tomorrow.
I HOPE!
Then I can blog already.
Tomorrow will probably be the only day i go home immediately after school and not get home past 10pm.

Ahh, gotta sleep soon.
Nights everyone!
Post picsss soon eh! (: