Wednesday, March 07, 2007

HELLO WORLD!

Sorry everyone for not blogging since forever.
HEHE.
Much happened since CNY.
As you all know, my dearest grandfather passed away.
So I was at the wake everyday, and stayed over for 3 nights.
I met Shun Li, John and Jamie consecutively for 10 days.
LOL.
On the last night of the wake, Wai Keong Kor Kor drove us (Me, Shaohui, John, Jamie, Karen) out at 2am to Macs to get nuggets for supper.
We went to KAP, but surprisingly it was closed!
They were doing stock taking or something.
We ended up going to West Coast Macs.
And took loads of jumping pics.
And took pics in the car.
But I look like crap so not posting those.
HAHA.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Karen, Jamie, Wai Keong Kor Kor, Me, Shaohui, John.
Thanks Jermz for making this gif for me! (:

Met up with Dyn baby and Surgery Jermz on Monday.
SOOOOOOO long never see them.
Dyn since 15th Feb.
Jermz since Rachel left.
Talked, and ate of course.
I think I live to eat.
HAHAHA.
We walked around Raffles City, Citylink Mall, and Suntec.
And finally settled down at Suntec Macs to talk.
HAHA.
Dyn and I later on went to Far East so that I can get that bag.
BUT.
There was a hole.
ZOMG.
And it was the last piece.
I was devastated.
But never mind, a better one would be waiting for me out there.
HAHA.
AND ZOMG I SAW THIS REALLY DOPE PUMA JACKET!
I'm gonna get it.
LOL.
So much cheaper than Adidas too.
And this season's Adidas jacket colours are not nice.
I love jackets.
There's a nice Nike cropped one as well.
And nice hip hop looking jacket from Pull & Bear.
But no more size.
Haiz.
JACKETS ARE THE LOVE.
And of course cardigans as well.
HAHAHA.


Platter of chicken drumlets and wings, some potato fingers, calamari rings, and fish fingers.


My BBQ Chicken. UBER UBER NICE!


Dyn's Triple Cheese (is that the name?). Not bad also.


Jermz's New York something I think. And sorry cuz this isn't that nice. LOL.


Adidas shop. The nice white bench.


Jermz eating some yoghurt ice cream thing.


Me and Dyn baby. I like this photo! (:


Plopped on the tabletop.


Jermz's Lomo dunno what. I always cannot remember the model.


Two words: ACT CUTE.


Another two words: ACT DAO.


Through Lomo.


I LIKE LIKE LIKE THIS PHOTO TOO!


The photo in the camera. HEH.


Dyn you look spastic in this! d:


Mind you, I didn't edit this. Guess how this is done. LOL.


YAY THIS ONE ALSO NICE! (:


Jermz sleeping?


'Ni Shi Wo De Zhuan Shu Tian Shi'... (Line from Tank's song, Zhuan Shu Tian Shi)
I mean the crystal angel k, not Jermz. LOL.


While Dyn baby and I shopping, we saw this Nike tee (left)! See how similar it is to my I LOVE DANCE shirt! (:

I finished watching the whole Hana Kimi!!!!
Wuzun and Da Dong is soooooo cute!
Of course Ella's cute too.
HAHA.
ZOMG and I'm getting my IPOD Video tomorrow!!!!!
SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED! (: