Thursday, May 10, 2007

300TH POST!

Okay I'm only having my 300th post after having this blog for like near 4 years.
HAHAHAHAHA.
And to commemorate this cool number (maybe not that cool but yeah), I've done a new layout!!
It took me uber long to decide what to do.
But I already knew these pictures were what I was going to use for the next layout. (:
BoA ALL THE WAY!!!
Since I started doing my own layouts in Sec 3, I've had a total of 17 of my own designs and 16 of them were BoA or has BoA.
Only one had Dong Bang Shin Ki, and another had Fly To The Sky with BoA.
I'm so BoA-mad, seriously.

Mad laughing day again today.
All you crazy people are going to help me get my abs man.

YAY DANCE TOMORROW!
I just hope it's gonna be the Ice Box choreo.
And many many lucks to Vanessa and Zhou Xiao, cuz it's their first dance lesson in NRA tomorrow! (:

Lemme reply tags!!
Haven't done this in a long time cuz you know, I'm an uber lazy person. HAHAHAA.
Mich: Spam as much as you like! (: And you deleted the unglam photos off my blogger account already! HAHAHA. And yes we have the same *** and Lyrical Hiphop rocks my socks.
Jeremy: We're the special April babies! (:
Jassshole: I love you very much too gubai! Your birthday is like in 4 months and 22 days. Very fast one lah.
Dyn: I know you love me cuz I love you!!!! HAHAHHAA. And I'll give you puzzlebobble someday. HEHEHE.
tty: Nevermind la Tze Yin I also alot of unglam photos ah. LOL. Your blogger also weird ah?
SHANE: I LOVE MY COUSIN TOO. You lah. Gubai. (: Load and load and load what? Photos?
cy: OMG let's go out again soon! That day is just not enough!! I email you the photos k! Dunno why you cannot see them just now. LOL.
Stella: Thanks!
Pam: Photobucket got this thingy can upload all the photos with one click, so it was rather fast! HAHA.
Van: Let's take alot of photos. Then I can do the photo thing more often! Aiya your layouts all also very nice lah!! (:
lululululuulululu: HAHAHA unglam photos funny ma! You blog lehhhhhh your blog majiam dead already. LOL.
Rach: HAHAHA you silly. What are best friends for!! LOL. Just that very shi wang, I can't send it over to you in time. =X