Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sudden strong strong urge to blog although I said I wouldn't till CTs are over.
CTs are driving me mad, especially TP at the moment.
Goddy, all the waveforms, bandwidths, decibels, functions....
I'm going mad.
But luckily I cleared EM3A last semester, or else I'll be like the rest of the people taking 5 papers instead of 4.
HENG AH!
I thank Mdm Lum (my AMaths teacher) and Mrs Ooi (my tuition teacher) for teaching me till my AMaths get A2 then can be exempted from EG1!
HAHAHA.
If not I think I would be dead by now.
4 papers already gonna drive me mad, what about 5 lah.
Studied with Van and RRB yesterday, but like always whenever we get together, we gong chio all the time.
So being the good girl that I am, I stayed home today to study!
Okay not really at home the whole day though cuz today's Vesak Day so I went to the temple to pray.
AH XUETE OK I GO STUDY. I HATE STUDYING.