Monday, May 07, 2007

BLOGGER WEIRDDDDD



My blogger write new post page looks weird.
Uber uber weird.
Is it just me? Or all of your pages are also like that?
I even tried in IE (I use Firefox FYI) but still same.

Anyway like a week since I last updated!
I have like alot alot to talk about (you know, I'm like uber talkative...).
And alot alot of photos to post (you know, I'm like ultimate camwhore...).

It's been a mad three weeks since school started.
I find that I can't really remember what I did.
I need damn alot of time to recall.
Dua siao. My memory's failing me.

Dance recently has been great!!
The Rain choreo last Friday was dope, but it's to that very annoying song Oh Yeah.
Why annoying?
I probably heard the song like 200 times through the three days of NRA audition.
Cuz that's the song that was used during the auditions.
Then dance on just this Friday was to This Is Your Night.
Lyrical Hiphop!
OMG I'm so totally loving the choreo.
But I NEED CONTROL.
I cannot do the corner isolations!!!
RAWR.
Many people wanted Hiphop at first cuz Ann got us to choose between that and Lyrical Hiphop.
But we've been doing Hiphop for so long, why not try something new?
Yeah and Ann say she will slowly move on and teach us Icebox choreo.
That's like damn damn damn dope choreo lah!!!!!
I can't wait!
And then after that we had to settle our formation for FOC item.
We gonna perform it again in Convention Centre on May 19th.
Half a year later, same choreo, same stage.
Yeah and the formation thing took uber long.
We left at 11.50pm and no more bus, so bobian take cab.
Saturday had technique class.
I no longer have muscle aches leh!
Even my arms feel fine (we have to hold our arms out and maintain it there for like what, 2mins?).
I think it's good that I've been going regularly.
Ann points out all my mistakes and all the mistakes make me think I suck.
But on the other hand I will make that effort to improve.
And I think I did!
My chanaes... ZOMG.
You should have seen how I used to chanae.
Cannot go in a straight line one!
Now can already, just need to tighten my core and butt muscles.
Then I will be dope k!!!
LOL.
We went to buy bubble tea after technique before going 16 to practice FOC.
End up we all keep dancing to This Is Your Night. LOL.
Then like awhile later we went back 73 again to show Ann the item.
Jiayou all freshies (actually we shouldn't be called freshies anymore right? lol.)!!!

Last Saturday went out with Mich and we bought the same bag!!! (:
We have same bags, shorts, belts, shoes, pants, cardigans, jeans, *** (ask me if you wanna know this, lol.), loads more. HAHA.
Then we headed to Harbourfront Centre to watch NRA perform.
While waiting for their turn, there was a band performing.
They were pretty loud and the lead singer was screaming.
And I could actually doze off.
How pro's that? LOL.
NRA performance overall quite dope!
I loveeeeee Maneater!
Dinner/Supper with Shane, David, Kaifeng, Willie, Baowen, Jiajun and Kelvin (another one again, LOL uber common name.).
Shane treat me Macs saying it's a mini treat for my birthday.
Like that only? LOL.
Train with Shane and David, and Shane and I shared cab from Serangoon MRT.
I cab too much!!!! ZOMG.

Met Chen Ya and Wanru for dinner at Sakae Sushi (our fave place to hang out) last Monday.
Haven't seen Wans since guides Christmas dinner, and haven't seen Chen Ya since Teachers Day visitation to Cedar!!!
Damn damn long can.
And as usual we were bitching about many people. LOL.
Wans hates crabstick sushi now.
Cuz the amount of crabstick sushi on the conveyor belt was never ending.
Whenever she turned her head she would see one plate of it.
LOL.
Cab home with Wans.
See I cabbed again. LOL.

Tuesday went to Van's church the carnival thing.
No preaching so I was okay with it.
RRB went too.
Got free food and free pool, so quite fun still!
And hen shi wang, I just cannot win Da ge!!!!
Haiz. I lost form.
HEN SHI WANG!!!!!!
Then later on Van went home, so me and RRB go Bugis eat dinner and shop shop.
I realised I'm in need of money.
I wanna buy clothes!!!!!!

Wednesday had IS and I was late for an hour.
Total waiting time for bus that day was nearly 1 hour.
Damn pekchek lahhhh.
After like 1 hour plus in class then can go liao.
Took 154 to Jurong Point.
Ate at the food court, and Van and RRB ordered Hen Shi Wang baked rice.
Cuz they eat already very shi wang.
Then we watched Spiderman 3!!
Zomg I love it.
It's damn nice.
But I think Tobey Maguire grew fatter.
HAHA.
Then later on after the movie Dyn came JP to meet me and we went to her place.
The guys and Van all went home.
Dyn can read my mind.
Just as I was thinking I need a pouch to put my nitty gritty stuff in my bag, she bought one for me!!!
So happy lah. (:
Her room's nice and cosy.
I want like that also.

Thursday long day of school.
Teng Yeow gave us Puzzlebobble!
Now me, Van, Andy and Kenneth are all addicted.
After discussing IS project in library, we were all playing lah!
Damn funny.
Van went home, but Andy wants to eat so me and Kenneth accompanied him to KAP Macs.
They ultimate ah, make me laugh and laugh non stop.
Actually more like any of them on their own can make me laugh like crazy already.
Imagine when there's three of them, and me and Van.
Practically madness cuz we can't stop laughing.

Friday was pool day again.
I still didn't manage to win Da ge.
Hen shi wang.
Van and I went back school after that, cuz freshies got meeting.
No time to buy bubble tea though. So sad.
I talked about dance already. Haha.

And after technique class and rehearsal, I went to Arab Street supposedly to get Rachel's stuff.
But the shop was closed!
I was very very sad.
But bobian, she needs her stuff urgently so I went Chinatown to get it in the end.
Damn tired and hungry by the time I got home.

And for 2 Sundays, I was a good girl!
Cuz I stayed home and listened to Mommy. (:

Random: I wrote in my Friendster profile that my Friendster is there for me to view other people's Friendster. And my sister found it funny. LOL.

P.S. I received my Angelicious Creations earrings!

P.S.S I kinda packed my table but it's still messy. Haiz.