Friday, May 25, 2007

JUST A LITTLE BIT!

Okay MAYBE I should blog a little.

I still have 2 ACDA web tutorials to do, when the deadline is at 11pm 25th May.

I stayed over at Victoria Lulululululu's house on Friday night with Jacinta poopyhole.

I had my first performance since Danzation with the Freshies (ok freshies ain't us anymore but still) last Saturday and it rocked my socks.

I held a DSLR in my hands for the first time in my life (it belongs to Jeremy).

I have never felt so broke in my life.

I bought 3 new sweatpants from Topshop (sale lah, think I very rich ah, LOL).

I am currently addicted to a Rabbit game. Not gonna post the link here, I'm selfish HAHA. Want to play? Ask the link from me on MSN. And I MIGHT just decide whether to give you or not. LOL.

I played the Rabbit game throughout my whole Thursday lessons. And during breaks. And I got nearly the whole class addicted.

I studied (kinda) with Vanessa and RRB at Woodlands yesterday and went town to play pool and eat at Cine. Wow.

I am still blogging after 1.5 hrs since I opened the blogger post page.

I am now eating spicy fries and seaweed chicken. I get hungry easily.

I have a wasabi/seaweed/muruku face. Ok not literally. Mom said that. Cuz I love eating these stuff. And she buys whatever that has wasabi or seaweed in chips, biscuits whatever for me to eat.

I have my brand of drink! "Whatever" belongs to me, cuz whenever I get disiaoed by RRB, I'll tell them "whatever lor". And "Anything" belongs to Da ge, cuz whatever we ask him his answer is always standard "anything". So it's the Big Bro plus Small Sis company! LOL.

Okay off to do the tutorials. Or else I can't hand in on time. LOL.
P.S Reply tags next time! (: