Thursday, November 08, 2007

Now Playing: 不作你的朋友 - S.H.E

orly says (11:38 PM):
wha u good lorh
don be my fren
=(

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:38 PM):
huH??

orly says (11:38 PM):
ok nothing
jus wanna disiao u

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:38 PM):
what thing
siao ah

orly says (11:38 PM):
jus now that song

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:38 PM):
lols
HAHAHAHA
bo liao

Now Playing: 我爱你 - S.H.E

orly says (11:39 PM):
ya i am bored la
lols...wha now so touched
hahahaha
-.-
im like entertaining myself

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:39 PM):
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SIAO DA POR

orly says (11:39 PM):
hah

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:40 PM):
you damn siao
lols

orly says (11:41 PM):
ytd headache until i kisiao liao

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:41 PM):
HAHAHA
now leh?
ok le ma?

orly says (11:44 PM):
yarh...now ok le larh
abit siao siao nia
lols

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:45 PM):
hahahaha ya
super siao

Now Playing: 说你爱我 - S.H.E

orly says (11:46 PM):
lol
hahah...now this song
wan me to say?!
ok jus kidding

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:46 PM):
HAHAHAHAHAAH
you ah
siao liao la
brain burnt
lols

orly says (11:47 PM):
haha
lidat then man mah

The guys are mad over this 'man' thing.
They keep going 'Eh, don't be so man leh', or 'wah, so man ah'.
THEY ARE DRIVING ME NUTS.
And SO GAY PLEASE.
HAHAHAHAHAH.
Although I know they aren't really gay, I still think they might turn gay soon. ZOMG.
And Kenneth is siao.
By the way that convo above is our convo which is so stupid. LOL.

Today never go Botanical Gardens in the end. ):
We went this cute ahma's house to visit her, cuz she's from Steffy's dialect church (I think).
Wanted to take her to BG to walk walk and take photos, but her back pain so we didn't go.
Hung around the house.
The house totally reminds me of my Ahma's Holland V house last time, the super old 3-room flat.
I loved that place, memories for about 13 years then they say en bloc, then gotta take back the land.
So Ahma moved to Clementi, which is sad cuz don't have that nostalgic feel already.
I LOVE HOLLAND VILLAGE LA.
Then three of us talk to the Ahma and she showed us her old photos.
She damn nice, and the food she cooked very nice also.
Then after we left, we craved for bubble tea.
So we took bus from Kallang Bahru to Serangoon Central just to buy bubble tea.
And went Macs to camwhore.
DAMN FUN LA.
Love camwhoring.
But seriously, I have alot of damned photos and I'm too lazy to edit. OOPS.

Why the hell I update so much even though I'm not posting photos and nobody's tagging?
I don't understand myself sometimes. LOL.