Thursday, November 08, 2007

OMGOMGOMG I wonder why I write so many entries recently.

Botanical Gardens with Van and Steffy later!
Alongside with her mom's SLR!
FILM! Zomg.
My mom say I might be able to borrow my aunt's SLR too.
ZOMGGGGGGGG.
Love photoshoots.
Then Van we can go take photos together! NBZ.

DAMN GIAN FOR DSLR LA NBZZZZZZZZ.
SHITZOS.
Hope can travel also then good chance to put DSLR into good use.
Then MAYBE you'll see more photos here.
Or MAYBE I'll have another journal or something just to post SLR photos. (:

If I weren't going out later, probably there would be an entry filled with photos already.
But since I'm going out, TOO BAD. HAHAHAHA.
Okay sorry, blame my laziness.
Hate loading Actions into my Photoshop but I'm doing it cuz I really love cross-processed photos.

Feel like doing up a new layout too.
But NB lazy. HAHAHS.

Driving today OMG.
I damn damn tired.
My contacts nearly fell out.
I dozed off when my instructor was explaining to me how to do right turn. WHEN THE CAR IS STATIONARY OF COURSE.
And I think he scared, so he took over the wheel. LOL.
Chionged 2 lessons and I think I can't do this again unless I really have ample sleep.
I'm like a zombie.
During break I hurry went to drink a can of coffee la, arbo I sure buang one. LOLS.

Uncle Sun's wedding next week.
I want a new dress!
Please Mummy! (:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.
I LOVE MY MOM.
She rocks my everything. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD