Sunday, November 04, 2007

SORRY STILL NO PHOTOS.

My Photoshop open for a few days already, but I haven't opened any file to edit.
HAHAHAHAHA.

You can sms me now, cuz I'm using my stupid old phone now.
But I sms uber slow, cuz my old phone the keypad sucks max.
My new phone take go upgrade software so no new phone for the time being. ):

Shucks man I keep spending money.
My pay come again but I haven't bank in.
I think I shall just pay my mom back, then I owe her less money!

Work starting next weekend, and I will have money to get my DSLR!
(: (: (:
Jeremy told me so much until I'm so freaking confused.
But his is all good advice k, although it's really information overload. HAHA.
Hope I can get it before I go on holiday (most probably!) then can take it along to TAKE MUCH MUCH NICE SCENIC PHOTOS! (: (: (:
Damn excited can.

DCNT lab let me understand DCNT alot more. YAY!!

And biggest thing that happened to me 2 nights ago, was food poisoning.
WORSE FEELING I EVER FELT IN MY ENTIRE FREAKING LIFE.
2am, I went to bathe and kinda like gonna collapse in the bathroom.
Vomited and lao sai-ed like nobody's business.
Actually vomited more, around 6 times the whole night.
I probably vomited all my gastric juices or something.
So painful till I didn't even come downstairs to switch off my laptop and say bye to everyone I'm talking to online.
I collapsed near the stairs, outside of mom's room and kept shouting for her.
She came and dragged me to my room cuz I really had no strength to stand up by myself.
Then I rolled on my bed trying to rid the pain but of course to no avail lah.
Mom actually let me eat Po Chai Pills but I vomited them out too.
We went to the 24hr clinic at Ave 1 at about 2.45am.
Doctor gave me a jab and some medicine.
The doctor quite weird one, he give me jab he never hold my arm one.
He just freehand use one hand to administer the jab.
PRO SHIT.
Reached home around 3.15am, and the pain was still quite unbearable.
But then once I laid on my bed I fell asleep, probably exhausted from the vomiting. LOLS.
My mom said I look like I had fits, cuz my eyes all became white.
Kinda scary huh. LOL.

Actually Thursday got Technique class and I was quite excited about it cuz it's been eons since I last went for Technique.
But then got job training. SIANS.
Can't wait for the next one lah.

I will try to blog the photos LIKE SOON okay.
Even Lulu has blogged lah!
And her entry like OMGWTFBBQ so long.

Kelvin asked me this last week.
"How do you form a sentence with 3 'because' consecutively?"

Tell me your answer k, I'll reveal the correct answer in my next entry. HAHA.
Those who know just say you know, and don't tag the correct answer CUZ I WILL DELETE THE TAG! LOLS.

This nonsensical blogger has now ended her nonsensical post on her nonsensical blog.
^ Okay that's nonsensical.