Sunday, November 18, 2007

You like it?
It's clean and green with three huge rooms!
The bedroom's over there!
The kitchen's over there!
This is my bathroom.
Check out those matching pipes.
Wanna see more?
Call this number!

HAHAH got watch the Mocca advertisement?
Damn funny la.
Kenneth and I came up with one on our product we're promoting, the HTC Tytn II.

You like it?
It's black and sleek with a QWERTY keyboard!
The queue's over there!
The cashier's over there!
This is the real phone.
Check out the touch pad.
Wanna see more?
Get the phone!

Okay lame.
But damn funny la when we invented it.
Work was okay.
We promoted it quite ok I guess, since I think quite some sets of it were sold.
Tiring though, cuz we stood for 9 hours straight. HAHAS.
Tomorrow work again.
Plus uncle's wedding.
Purple dress for me to wear tomorrow! YAY!!
And I WANT TO GET MY DSLR LA!!!!!!
Nbz. Can't wait.