Sunday, December 30, 2007


(Damn it, I still look so fair compared to them after photoshopping! ): And my face is fat.)

HAPPY DAY!

Cuz finally I met up with only Rachel and Waner!!
Super happy.
Told loads of jokes and just walked along when no one's around.
Missed these days.
And photo with three of us.
So so so so so happy.

Yesterday met up with Tzeyin and Pamela.
We had Sakae buffet and damn fun la.
Kept laughing also.
Lazy to edit more photos so next time.

TMR MY LAST DAY OF WORK!
Or rather in another 9 hours' time I'm starting work again.
LAST DAY LAST DAY!
Visit me!
I'm at Compass Point Hello shop at B1.
HAHAHA I'm just kidding.
Reckon you all live far from Compass Point.
Even though I live near it, I didn't go there for about 2 years la.
I'M SERIOUS.

AND I TALKED TO VAN!
She'll be back on 31st!
Countdown with Power Rangers YAY!
Tried Skyping Van on Tytn but it failed.
Damn sad.
But we MSN loads and email loads.
So happy.

YAY housewarming at Jabez's house on 31st too!
Think hanging around till evening then go fetch Van.
HEHE.

Ok I was feeling like shit for the past week, but I seem to feel better already.
I hope in the new year, everything will go just fine.
(:

P.S Look at this HUGEEEEEE hanger my mom bought for us to hang our towels!



SO HUGE RIGHT? OMG.
Have you ever seen such a huge one?
My sis looks retarded by the way. LOL.
With her finger sticking out. HAHA.
And SHE NOW HAS SHORT HAIR LIKE BOB OMG.
She didn't have short hair for about 6 years already.
ME TOO.
AND I DON'T WANT SHORT HAIR!