Sunday, December 09, 2007

MPI tomorrow.
DCNT on Thursday.
AOOP on Friday.
ZOMG. DEAD MEAT.
And unlike Jassshole, I know what the acronyms stand for!

MPI (Microcontroller Programming & Interfacing).
DCNT (Data Communications & Networking).
AOOP (Advanced Object Oriented Programming).

OH I SO HATE AOOP DAMMIT.
The rest maybe can still at least get say, a B?
AOOP I really think NO HOPE AT ALL.

Looking forward to Rachel's return in 2 days.
TWO DAYS YOU KNOW?????
ZOMG.
I haven't seen her for 11 months.
Or heard her voice for 11 months.
Oh wait, I remember she skyped me in APRIL.
Not on my birthday though, HAHA.

Looking forward to my NEW ROOM too!
The boys will be coming to my house to help me move the things!
Damn grateful.
Painting too!

Looking forward to my DSLR too!
Jeremy's gonna bring me to get it! YAY.

Looking forward to Christmas!
Which I'm gonna spend with RACHEL AND JADYN BABYS ('babies' look wrong).

Looking forward to Guides Dinner!
Gonna meet all the dear guides!!

Looking forward to spending next Sunday with Vanessa before she flies off till school reopens.
With the crazy boys!
Funny thing is that Rachel will be back from NZ and Van will be in NZ.

Looking forward to GETTING MY PAY!

Looking forward to knowing the answer...