Wednesday, December 12, 2007

[On the Outside]
Name: Shaomin
Birth Date: check out my navigation! nah, kidding, it's on 21st April 1989.
Current Status: Online.
Eye Color: Quite dark brown.
Hair Color: Black for 18 years and maybe a couple of white strands (nooooooooooo!).
Righty or Lefty: Righty. I wish I can write with my left (or paint fingernails with my left hand).

[On the Inside]
Your Heritage: Chinese but I'd like to have some Korean blood so that I can speak Korean! (yah, right.)
Your Fear: Darkness. Seriously!
Your Weakness: I can't think of any. LOL. Confirm have la but I can't think now. LOL.
Your Perfect Pizza: Lots of ham or bacon!

Your First Thought: Dang, I still wanna sleep.
Your Last Thought Before Bedtime: I gotta set the alarm.
Your Most Missed Memories: 2D4 days, guiding days, campfires, cousin outings...

[Your Pick]
Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Only choose Pepsi when no Coke.
McDonalds or Burger King: er BK cuz I really hate Mac.
Single or Group Dates: Give me a date and I don't mind both. Must be HIM la.
Adidas or Nike: I like both.
Tea or Nestea: Bubble tea la!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Actually, Vanilla. I really hate Chocolate ice cream on its own.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Both also ok.

[Do You…]
Smoke: No. Hate it to the max.
Curse: I do quite alot. HAHA.
Take showers: Twice a day... Unlike someone who bathes 6 times a day. HAHA.
Have a crush: Not really a crush. LOL.
Think you are in love: I don't know.
Go to school: For the stupid exams.
Want to get married: Yes as soon as I'm financially stable.
Believe in yourself: Of course.
Think you are a health freak: Er no, I just hate really oily stuff. But I still eat loads of XXL chicken.

[In the Past Month]
Drank alcohol: Yeah, like yesterday, a few sips of Rachel's margarita.
Gone to the mall: FEP (for XXL chicken, LOL) and Wisma.
Been on stage: No, very long never already.
Eaten sushi: Nope, I miss it to the max.
Dyed your hair: Never got it dyed once. LOL.

[Have You Ever…]
Played a stripping game: No and will never.
Changed who you were to fit in: Maybe in sec sch? But not anymore.

[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: 24-26. But I can't seem to be financially stable by then. LOL.

[In a Guy]
Best Eye Color: Brown!
Best Hair Color: As long as he looks nice in it.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short. How can his hair be longer than mine?? lol.

[What Were You Doing]
1 Min Ago: Blogging
1 Hour Ago: Eating my dinner. LOLS.
4.5 Hours Ago: Talking with Kenneth at Mos Burger when we're supposed to be studying. LOL.
1 Month Ago: I can't remember seriously.
1 Year Ago: I remember AEL paper over already!! dammit.

[Finish the Sentence]
I Love: friends, family, money, gadgets, myself.
I Feel: blissful.
I Hate: it when people tell me things halfway and then stop telling me the rest.
I Hide: in the toilet to sing.
I Need: everything that's important to me.


Seriously the last time I've done this was when I was working at Fearngas.
LOL.
Van tagged so do, but I don't really think I wanna tag anyone HAHA.

GG DCNT in like 16 hours' time and I'm still blogging.