Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Oh man my free sms over send by like ZOMG amount.
I can like go and die liao.
This month my bill sure O.O one.
So people anything call me (cuz free incoming, HAHA cheapo).
Tryyyyy not to sms if not I can't reply.

(: (: (: (: (:
After Van's very random line "I wanna get married", I also want!
So nice sia.
And kids are like totally cute.
When I was working, got this really really cute baby.
I kept playing with him.
He grabbed my hand with his two hands and his hands are so tender!
And he kept laughing so heartily.
I see already my heart melted la.
So cute.

If working can't MSN, I can just die liao.
Damn good leh, I have HTC Tytn II with me and can MSN all day!
With all the other Windows Mobile people.
Super shiok.
Bad thing is that stand till my legs go jelly.
And last week I talk till I got no voice.
This week I'm at a different outlet.
More neighbourhood place, so not many people approach me.
So it's damn bloody slack.

Dua siao, common tests next week.
But I still got no urge to study.

11 December is coming...
Which means.
RACHEL WILL BE BACK!
YAY TO THE MAX!!!!
Hope I can go fetch her.
Miss her to the max.