Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm back from Malaysia!
And I'm leaving for Japan in 3 days la!
OMGWTFBBQ sia. HAHAS.



See this!
Damn funny.
I tell you all the story of YOU ARE SO DIRTY! LOL.
Okay, we were at KL this observatory tower thing (forgot the name).
Then the 6 guys (Dewei, Yijie, Lewis, Wei Kiat, Irvin and Huan Jie) they look through the binoculars and tried to find swimming pools to look at girls la.
Then they all see and Yijie was the last.
And after Yijie finish looking, got this Indian woman who went to look through the binoculars.
And she saw what Yijie was looking at (but she didn't know another 5 guys also looked at it).
She jitao look at him and say "YOU ARE SO DIRTY!"!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA can!!!
Wahlau so goddamned funny!



Lewis got this lame game called Chicken pluck hair pokay.
See our PMs. HAHAHA damn funny please. LOL.

Okay la, I need to go for dance already.
I'm late/tired/full/sleepy!