Saturday, March 15, 2008



Well, I miss these girls alot.
My babygirls! We didn't take enough photos then!!!!! Zomg.
Rachel in NZ, haven't seen her for nearly 2 months already.
Dyn and I always have conflicting schedules and we haven't gone shopping for soooo long!
Damn sad. ):
But anyway WE HAVE THE SAME PHONES!
Like for the first time in our entire lives!
As you can see, the photo is REALLY OLD (look at my fringe zomgsxz!).

Well, dance yesterday was crazy!!!
I missed one session each for all my items and yesterday I had to learn Steffi's showcase Whatever Bitch from Jaei.
It's freaking fast!
Smooth Chick is like no kick after learning Whatever Bitch. LOL. (mai haolian la...)
Just joking!
I loveeee the choreo!
And halfway through Steffi's showcase we gotta go for Wang Qing's Showcase at 16!
Sian.
I hate walking from 73 to 16 lahhhh. ):
Anyway, I LOVE WQ'S CHOREO!
The song damn fast but the choreo is DAMNED NICE!!!
I loveeee it!!!!!
Can't wait for next practice which means I gotta practice if not good game.
And I haven't learn 唯舞独尊! Hoseh liao.
I only 3 items but I'm like so shitty in them HAHA.
And S&D only ONE MONTH AWAY! OMG!!!
Excited but also kanchiong already lah!!

Well, I downloaded the score for Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence and tried playing...
It's so difficult!
I suck at reading chords. Totally... BUANG.
I love pieces like the movie Secret's Secret.
The one they play fast and slow to get to future times or past times.
I loveeee that piece!
Super shiok to play.
Rach we gotta learn the 湘伦小雨四手联弹!
When you're back we play ok! (:(:

Well, I have alot of photos I haven't edit.
I already edited halfway for the CHIO PARTAY at Jassshole's house but now I'm lazy.
So my Photoshop is like open but stagnant. LOL.

Well, I wanna watch Step Up 2 soon!!

Well, why all my paragraphs start with well.
Cuz I'm well.
But my head's not well.
Neither are my legs well.
Aiya wth I think I'm still sleepy.