Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Life's really weird. People tend to only treasure things once they've lost them. And also won't treasure things that they attain easily. Some people would just aim for the unattainable. So unattainable that it gets exciting and obviously they would treasure it more if it took them alot of hard work and patience to get it.

Some people won't ever have another chance to tell the other half 'I love you' anymore. It just gets on my nerves, how people just can't realize how lucky they are. I also cannot understand how people can always say something and do another. Stop lying for goodness' sake.

Somehow, I think my life's pretty much cursed. Ever since P1, every 2 years I confirm have some problems regarding people, especially friends. I don't exactly remember what has happened over the years but it has happened so many times, enough to make me ponder that I really have a cursed life. Why am I bestowed with a life like that? Everyone probably thinks I'm pretty much happy, but that's really very much just on the surface. Deep down, I'm really not happy with my life AT ALL. Okay maybe just not that happy, not that extreme.

I really should be contented now though, cuz I have my mom, my dad, my sister. And I have my many good girlfriends. And some guy friends too. You all have been great. Ann added this thing in my Facebook once. It said "There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future." It means alot, and explains all the uncertainties that used to be in my heart.