Friday, March 26, 2010

New layout sia!

Finally finished editing my blog layout!! I finally converted from 'template' to 'layout'. So slow right. Hahahah!! By the way, anyone knows how I can move my header photo all the way up without having that blank space of around 50px? Anyway this is my new favourite BoA photo! I think everyone getting sick of the previous one already. Used it for like 1.5 years or something!!! HAHAHHA. Love the pastel colours I used for my fonts and everything else. Mad about apple green and lavendar now. I think it's cos of my obsession for China Glaze nail polish. So gonna get more polishes that spams glitter and holographic ones!!!!!

Everyday's routine is the same now. Wake at 10am, go to school at 11am, do project till 5.30pm then go home (cos we don't wanna get caught in the evening peak jam!), reach home near 7pm, eat dinner, do my own stuff till 2am then sleep. SO SIAN LOR! I don't even have time to prepare for my party. ):

Anyway, the theme is HATS! Come in your fedoras, caps, beanies, Santa hat also can. HAHAHA!! Really need to plan what to do during the party already. If not my guests will only be coming to eat and go home. =\ Any suggestions for activities?

Okay. Time to sleep. Another long day tomorrow.

By the way, happy 17th Baby. Love you loads