Saturday, March 20, 2010

LAW IS DISGUSTING. How the hell am I supposed to study for it??? HOW?!?!?! Can someone teach me???? I'm totally in a hellhole now. ZZZZZZ

LUCKILY Macroecons test 2 is over yesterday! And got back results for Management Accounting, Macroecons test 1 and Marketing Principles. My Management Acct get 16.5/18!!!! WTF ONE POINT FIVE MARKS TO FULL MARKS WTF HOW DID I ACHIEVE THAT?! Thanks to Ah Niao for being an awesome teacher I guess! High D lehhhh heheheheheh first in my uni life!!! But Macroecons test 1 I still got a credit mark la. NOT BAD!! YET my Marketing Principles is like just pass nia. Stupid test had 40 questions and more than half is like not what I studied. Sian max. ):

Hoping to get High D for Management Acct overall!!! I think, should be can la hahaha. The rest.... Shun Qi Zi Ran!

Just ordered from Threadless! YAY new tees to wear! I'm totally a tees kinda girl man. I've like, 2-3 stacks purely tees in my drawer! Tees ftw :D

I always blog when I get stuck with my studying. =X
Back to the stupid Law materials now. ):