Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Universal + China Glaze Craze!

Yay! I'm going to Universal Studios tonight!! HAHA. Although I've already been to the Japan one, its okay can always go again!! By the way, I'm going in the evening even though Universal's opening hours are 9am-6pm. Cos my mama Rose works in Singtel, there's a special privilege! They can get Universal tickets at $20 (but only one pair lah) for today, tomorrow and Thursday! And it's open from 7-11pm. Quite worth it leh hahaha. Some more got $10 meal coupon for each ticket hahahaha (like that I also happy).

Mama Rose bought a few flavours of cakes to try before deciding which one to get for my birthday but I haven't tried them yet. Tonight shall be the night. Hahahaha. Mad hate chocolate cakes with a vengence. Nicest chocolate cake is this eggless one from dunno where. It's damn nice.

Waiting for my friends to come meet me for project now! SIM is getting crazy. Now's only 10am and all the benches are full!! I'm so lucky to meet a girl who just decided to leave if not I'm ggfied. Guess I've to come even earlier tomorrow -.-

 China Glaze Atlantis

 China Glaze He's Going In Circles from the Kaleidoscope Collection.

 China Glaze L8R G8R from OMG collection.

Photo credits: Scrangie

These are the colours of the new polishes I ordered! YAY! Glitter spam + holographic polishes FTW!!!! Mad LOVE polishes. Feel like throwing all the Face Shop polishes away cos they ALL SUCK!!! China Glaze FTW. New love over OPI hahahaha. OPI cremes are good, but when it comes to glitter + holographic polishes China Glaze PWNS. The Kaleidoscope collection has been discontinued oh no!! 8ty8beauty only has 4 colours left but the other 3 not so nice. So I got the He's Going In Circles. Look at Atlantis!!!! SOOOOOO CHIO!!! Imagining it on my nails already. Hhahaha!

There were no sprees going on for 8ty8beauty in all the spree sites!!! Luckily I found one!!! Ruina ordered Atlantis too!! She also ordered:

China Glaze Cosmic


China Glaze GR8

Yay we gonna exchange and try after we finished trying our own! I really want the China Glaze OMG!!!! It's a silver holo which is damn awesome!!! But it's OOS at 8ty8beauty and I can't find it in Transdesign! FML. I wantttt!!!!!!!!!!

Okay enough about my polish craze. I'm a bit siao over purple/green/blue polishes recently. All the colours I got are purple/green/blue! Don't like red anymore. HAHAHA.