Saturday, March 13, 2010

So bored nowadays. Singapore's soooo boring, no? Dying of the boredom already! I totally have the urge to lock my blog and stop writing already. Like, quite sian to blog anyway. ): Die la why like that?

Dying to have an iPhone NOW. Can my plan hurry up expire? And people, STOP asking me to get a BB. I DON'T NEED A BB. Who cares if BB has BBM? iPhone has a similar app to BBM! I can STILL BBM you even though I have an iPhone (which is soon). And my close friends don't have and don't intend to get BB too! WHICH IS AWESOME. APPLE FTW. I love Apple and it's products, with the exception of iPad. That's just lame. Why would I wanna get an iPhone on steriods that can't even fit into my pocket? Hmmm....

My digital camera (yes that Sony one in pink) is dying. The battery forever cannot charge properly. I put it to charge for the whole day and it's still uncharged! Why so weird? ): Quite love my pink cam but I guess it's gonna retire soon too. ):

The gadget that's still working awesomely is probably my iPod! One of my most worth it purchase ever. 3 years and still working well. Baby's iPod is like 4 years old! Oh btw we have the same iPod just that mine is in white and his is in black. So coincidental hor. ♥

How come I can start a post about nothing and end up blogging about my gadgets? I'm such a retard. Hahahah. Bet no one reads this anyway.

Oh yeh, Mambo hasn't been quite awesome recently. I'm quite depressed because I can't get to go probably till after exams are over and yet the stupid Mambo DJ keep giving us shitty songs! Who cares about R&B? I don't really care if Phuture has no space and the stupid R&B people spill over to Zouk. It's Mambo night for god's sake! The rest of the open-club-days are already all R&B so just reserve all your stupid R&B songs for those nights can? Wah lau I feel so sad already. Always 2-3am I'm just stoning during the stupid songs!!!! ):

I still love Mambo anyway. Nicole calls me the addict. HAHAHAHA. Oh and I'm so glad that Nicole, Jaei and Vicks enjoyed themselves! Mad mad awesome. Hehehehehe.

Time to scoot off to study. It's Commercial Law and Macroeconomics OMG!