Monday, July 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTERCUP-VANESSA!

I really really hope you enjoyed yesterday alot although I made you walk from the tip of Siloso Beach to the end of Palawan Beach! But I walked with you also ok, and more xinku because I have to hide from you! And you happy, I happy already. HEHE.

Special thanks to the following people for helping me with THE BIG PLAN:

Huan Jie - for going with me to Sentosa beforehand to check things out and plan stuff! And for providing ziploc bags. :D

Wilson - for always wanting to help me with all the planning although I declined! And for running around with me to take video of the whole thing. :D

Dexter - for sending us home on Wednesday after checking things out and for picking me up early morning yesterday and for helping me carry my stuff! :D

Chin Tiong - for helping to drive Chester's car and for taking alot funny photos! :D

Wei Kiat - for helping me pick up the guys and helping me carry cake. :D

Yijie - for making noise that you'll drive but in the end you never (HAHAHAHA) and for talking nonsense always. :D

Chester - for helping me with the plan beforehand and sending me home yesterday and sorry for torturing you cuz some clues so hard to find! :D

SSDL - for helping me carry my booklet! :D

Without them, even if I'm Ironwoman I won't be able to make this whole treasure hunt cum surprise work. REALLY REALLY THANK YOU!!!!! YOU ALL DAMN BLOODY NICE! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

One more person to thank is my SUPER-ULTIMATE-FABULOUS MUMMYYYYYY!
My mum made Van this LV inspired bag (ok I asked her to, HAHAHA) cuz Van likes it but we can't afford it. :D And mum helped me ordered the cake, and helped me print photos. :D:D:D I LOVE MY MUM!

And Ms Ahsiao, if you not happy still hor, I confirm will keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel you. HAHAHAHA. Hope you like your cake and presents! I love you! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I......will upload photos soon. HAHAHAHAHA.