Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I read 2 blogs that kept me entertained for HOURS. It's about the Xiaxue VS Dawn Yang thing. Superrrr shiok and juicy! I've been following this since forever (HA! call me kaypoh!). BUT HEY! Don't you all follow it too??? It's damn interesting la, how everyone is trying to dig the shit of Dawn out. HAHA. No point being so pretty when you're fake all over, inside and out.

She allegedly plagiarized text in her STOMP blog too. So, what did you learn in school? Thought you're not supposed to plagiarize and you're supposed to credit your sources? I bet if all her entries are put through TurnItIn or SafeAssignment, her plagiarism index would be 100%. HAHA ok too over la, but you get my drift. Actually easy what, just put all her text through those programs. Those crazy programs can tell you which website, which book, which line, which page so it saves you all (those people digging Dawn's shit) so much trouble from googling. :D

I'm not very pretty, but at least I am who I am and I don't take someone else's persona and pretend that it's my own. :D