Monday, July 21, 2008

Seriously, 24 hours isn't enough for me each day. The workload never seems to end! How I wish I can just spend one whole day sleeping and watching TV and playing piano. RAWR!!! The list of things I have to do is endless. ): That includes dancing and practicing for the upcoming Awards & Appreciation Night, DPM designs (although I think Van did most of it, HAHA) and presentation, WISP presentation and reflections, Julian W.'s homework (which I haven't touched since the first week he gave me homework), FYP report (super last minute work today chiong like siao) AND ARGH I DUNNO WHAT ELSE.

FYP today totally siao. Although most of the report done earlier by Van (and submitted one day earlier for Denry Ma to edit), we could only edit those things that were wrong today. And oh my, it was really crazy. Stupid Word cannot copy the stupid diagrams like select all and copy, must one by one group together then can copy which is damn tedious. So must copy here copy there cuz Van and I working on different parts at one go. ALAMAK MAN. Then the stupid assignment of tasks part damn annoying also, I do until I superrrr dulan. Then later on we finally can print already, BUT THEN the stupid project room printer is network printer, need to install software. JIALAT cuz Van's and my laptop is external CD drive, and Yingwen's is Vista and that software can't work on Vista. OMFG. Then HENG HENG got one kind group lend us their laptop to print. THEN THE TIME WAS LIKE 5.30PM when we're supposed to hand it in at that time at the office. We damn scared can. Then Denry sibei pro. He had this folder thing lor for us to put our report inside!! And he say he kope from previous group. SIBEI TOKONG. All the other groups confirm staple their stuff, ours jitao is in a file. HAHAHA. And I was quite mean to Denry, cuz there wasn't enough paper and I was busy copying files or something then I said "go to Karen (the TSO in charge of my project room), she got alot of paper" then Denry really guai guai go take can??!?!? OMFG! He damn nice!!

By the way Denry Ma is my lecturer! HAHA!

Okay I was telling some people that I'll blog about 19 CCBs (if you did see my PM on MSN on Saturday night). I'll blog about that SOON ENOUGH when I have the time cuz the story too long! LOLS.