Thursday, July 10, 2008

YAY whee it's 10 days past half a year! I've haven't been blogging for like what, 16 days?? LOL. Been super busy with I-don't-know-what (okay actually it's projects and school and LOADS of outings with ALOT of people, and WORK). Well, Ralph Lauren might not need me as often anymore cuz the sale is over. ): But now change of season, from Spring to Summer so I still get to work!

Van's passing me my 3 nail polish later!
OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI OPI!!!!!
I'm so excited. I haven't done my nails for three weeks! And Sally Hansen's Diamond Shine top/base coat is seriously ownage cuz it's been three weeks and my nail colour only chipped a little! It's a bit pricey ($14+) but it's definitely worth it cuz it also makes my nails harder and less prone to breakage!

Okay I sound like I'm advertising for Sally Hansen. LOLOL.

Christabel's birthday celebration (with Pamela, Tze Yin & me) last Friday! We had Fish & Co., and this was the conversation between them and the waiter (before I came cuz I was working).
Waiter: Do you have Citibank credit card? You can get a 10% off the whole bill if you pay with it.
Them: Uh, don't have leh. (All sad face)
Waiter: How about Popular card? Also can 10% off.
Them (excitedly): WE ALL HAVE!!

HAHAHAHA CAN! I don't ever own a Popular card (my mom had one though) although I used to love Popular cuz I could buy colour pens (1 mooncake tin full)!! And notebooks (I sort of have a fetish for cute notebooks, LOL). Oh and CD-Rama. I love to go there look at CDs can!! HAHAHA.

AH ok back to topic. So they all got super excited cuz of the Popular card cuz of the discount. Our bill was $82+, then became $73 leh! Dope right. HAHAHA. Then we wanted to take photos, but like no place to take so we ended up taking outside National Library. Super damn alot of unglam shots. And it's been 6 days since I saw them and I haven't uploaded the photos!!! Too busy lah. HAHAHA.

Daphne left for Australia last Thursday. ): I'm so gonna miss her and her nice voice and songs.
We went to T3 to send her off and she took First Class leh! WOW can. Hahahaha.

Will TRY to upload photos soon ok, Tze Yin, Pamela and Chris!! :D:D:D