Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New layout like finally leh! I never change codings for 2 years already cuz I'm just too lazy. HAHAHA. And aren't you all tired of BoA already! I don't care, I still find her damn pretty and damn hot that I HAVE to use her photo on my blog.

I LOVE ANYBAND!
There's BoA (duh, if not why I like. HAHAHA), Xiah (hottie + cutie!!), Bora (damn bloody talented pianist) and Tablo (he rap sibei nice). The song playing from your speaker now is TPL, or 'Talk, Play, Love'. Favourite song leh!! I can rap it, sing it, and play it on piano!! :D:D:D:D Ok, haolian only. But too nice la I love this song to the max. Maybe I'll change to 'Promise U' after a while!

By the way, Anyband is a project group to advertise for Samsung mobile phones in Korea. Dope can? They got songs and music videos for this project! Previous projects include Anymotion (all you NRA people in Danzation 2006 CONFIRM know what song) by Lee Hyori, AnyStar by Hyori also if I'm not wrong, and there's AnyClub by Hyori and Rain.

ARGH I LOVE ANY_____!!!!!