Thursday, September 13, 2007

1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?
No, cuz I'm tired.

2. When was the last time you met someone new?
Everyday I meet someone new. Strangers lor.

3. When did you last eat pizza?
Dad's birthday.

4. Do you drink beer?
Yes but not often.

5. Do you wash your own clothes?
Ok I admit I don't.

6. Are you any good at poker?
Eh alright lah. Based on luck ma.

7. What do you want more than anything?
Family to be healthy always.

8. Are you tired?
DAMN TIRED.

9. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing in your room?
CDs.

10. Pepsi or Coke?
Both's ok.

11. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
NEVER EVER.

12. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
Erm I have piercings but I don't have a piercing addiction, and NO to tattoos.

13. Taco Bell or McDonald's?
Mac sucks lah.

14. Are you restless?
Kinda... My shoulders sibei suan.

15. Is your computer desktop or a laptop?
Laptop.

16. How many friendster views do you have?
Eh 140++ nia.

17. Want to be a prince/princess?
If I could have everything I want, OK!

18. Do you believe dreams come true?
I hope they do.

19. Last song you heard?
Wo Men De Ai by F.I.R

20. Do you like Batman?
I like Batmobile better. (I'm lying, really)

21. Who is in the room with you?
All my colleagues.

22. what r u wearin on ur foot?
Pumps.

23. What was the last thing you ate?
Egg tart

24. What were you doing before this?
Chatting and still chatting.

25. What is the closest item near you that is blue?
Calculator.

26. In your opinion what is the weirdest thing listed on goofysicons.com?
I've never visited that.

27. What instant messaging service do you use?
MSN DUH. Do you hear of people using Yahoo. HAHA.

28. what is ur fav website?
BoAjjang forums!

29. Whose house were you at last night?
Mine la duh. HAHA.

30. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
I'm a super Jeans person.

31. What is the last movie you watched?
881

32. What do you currently hear right now?
The printer's sounds.

33. When did you last buy a new pair of pants?
Ordered a sweatpants from a spree but hasn't arrived.

34. Where's your favorite place to be?
Home's nice.

34. Have you ever heard of the band Our Lady Peace?
Never ever.

35. Where do you sleep?
Anywhere as long as there's somewhere to place my head.

36. Where do you shop the most?
No particular place, but for now is at SPREES.

37. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
U2

38. Coach Purse or NFL game tickets?
Ok I don't care for games so Coach Purse.

39. Where was your default pic taken?
At Starbucks!

40. Why did you pick your background?
Cuz I like the airport phone booth background.

41. Are you happy with where you are?
Now? No, cuz I'm bored.

42. Do you believe love at first sight exists?
It really depends but for me, nope.

43. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Of course lah. It's significant.

44. Do you believe that you can change someone?
I don't need them to change.

45. What are you going to do after you do this survey?
Tell Jassshole to do it too.

46. what did u have for dinner?
Mom's home cooked food!