Sunday, September 16, 2007


2006.12.27
The times when 3 of us started becoming damn close.
The same hairdo, the same topshop top, the same faded jeans.

Dyn, I hope you receive Rachel's letter soon too!!! (:

And Rach, thanks for your letter!! Been looking forward to its arrival!
I more excited to open your letter than my results slip (ok maybe cuz I knew my results through email already, hahas)!

Miss going shopping with the two.
Miss camwhoring with the two.
Miss eating at TCC with the two.
Miss hanging out at Duchess Manor with the two.
Miss talking together with the two.
Miss going to parties with the two.
Miss going to KAP with the two.
Miss stayovers with the two.

Miss the two lots lots.








Sony Ericsson W580i will be mine this coming Saturday!!!!
WOOTS!
Excited excited!!
WHITE!
ZOMG.

BYE BYE SAMSUNG E760!
I might miss you. HEH.
Most likely not, seeing that W580i is so dope. :P

Erm I know my long entry isn't here yet.
I finished typing, but I haven't finish editing photos!
My workplace no Photoshop leh. LOL.
Soon lah ok! (: