Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another survey. See how bored I am.

1. How tall are you barefoot?
OMG just 156. ):

2. Have you ever smoked?
nope and never will, or do you consider passive smoking?

3. Do you own a gun?
I don't but I would like one, the better to shoot irritating people.

4. Do you hate someone right now?
don't think so.

5. Do you get nervous?
Depending on who and what occasion.

6. What do you think of hotdogs?
Nice to eat.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Last Christmas, O Holy Night, White Christmas, The Christmas Song (everything covered by BoA, hahaha)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Oh yeah baybeh its Milo the energy drink!

9. Can you do push ups?
erm can lah. HAHA.

11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I'm currently addicted to hoops (i have 8 or 9 pairs) and long necklaces (a few chains and uncountable number of pendants).

12. Do you like painkillers?
give it to me when I'm having a headache Thanks.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
eyes, conversation.

14. Do you own a knife?
pen knife counted?

15. Do you have H.I.V?
duh no. you reckon i'll tell you if i have?

16. Name?
Shaomin.

17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
Sleep. Edit photos. Shop.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
Perfume, dress, facial scrub.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
water. milo. peach tea.

20. What time did you wake up today?
7.30am and I work at 9am. lol.

22. Current worry?
Results.

23 Current hate?
That I'm all alone for this boring but good job.

24. Favorite place to be?
Wherever people I like to be with are.

25. Least favorite place to be?
Pimply head's class.

26. Where would you like to go?
Technique class.

27. Do you own slippers?
a few pairs, but I only wear my Havaianas Slims now.

28. What shirt are you wearing?
White tank top with cardigan. Office's freezing.

30. Favorite color?
Whatever colour that suits the thing you're referring to.

31.Would you like to be a pirate?
Only if I could sell those treasures and make a pile.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Around 2 months ago at Jabez's house.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Mostly BoA songs. HAHA.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Erm IDK. I was just damn afraid of the dark.

35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
no real pockets. only fake ones.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Jassshole.

37. Last thing that made you cry?
Some show which I forgot what.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Cut by spectacles on my nose. Want see come ask me in real life, I can show you. (:

39. Who is your loudest friend?
I wanted to say Ah goon but I realised he's not my friend. LOL.

42.Who is your most silent friend?
Whoever's with me is noisy. Cuz I'm noisy. HAHAHA

43.last movie watched?
881

44. What is your favorite book?
I hardly read but I love Harry Potter.

45.What is your favorite chocolate?
M&Ms peanut butter or crispy.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
never thought about it. lol. some sentimental songs i guess.

48. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
in the bathroom showering.

49. What was the First thing you did today?
open my eyes.

50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?
Set my alarm clock to ring at 7am.