Thursday, September 13, 2007

What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
Rachel's return! (I hope)

Who was the last person you talked to?
One of my colleagues.

Who was the last person to text you?
Kenneth.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Dyn baby.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Chatting on MSN.

Parents separated/divorced/married?
Married

Last time you saw your dad?
Last night.

What is your fav color?
No particular colour but I like bright hues as well as black/white/grey/navy.

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Barefeet and Havaianas.

Are you a social person?
I think not bad lah. LOL.

What was the last thing you drank?
Laksa soup.

Favorite ice cream?
NUTELLA!!

What is your favorite dessert?
Sherbet or sorbet.

Whats your favorite song right now?
Harudal by Dong Bang Shin Ki

Do you like coffee?
I like Coffee Bean's The Ultimate!

How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
You don't count, do you?

What do you drink in the morning?
Milo forever.

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I sleep in the middle.

Do you know how to play poker?
YES.

Any plans for this week?
later going home to sleep, tmr meeting KSCBs for dinner then dance, sat going with Kenneth for final theory lessons, sunday SLEEP.

Do you eat out or at home more often?
eat out.

Have you ever been in an ambulance?
never.

Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Do I have to be in it? If not then the ocean.

Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Window.

What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Clothes, bags, shoes.

Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Nope. I don't wear jewelery when I'm sleeping.

Do you speak any other language?
English and Chinese, Cantonese, Hokkien.

Can you roll your tongue?
HAHA I can't.

Who is the funniest person you know?
Kelvin. Geyan.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes, a huge pig the size of a bolster and a small yellow star.

What is the main ring tone on your phone?
Meet me in the trap, it's going down.
Meet me in the mall, it's going down.
Meet me in the club, it's going down.
Anywhere you meet me guaranteed to go down.
KRUMP MIX LOL.

Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
Yes, the dresses my mom made and she can't bear to throw away.

What is the color of your bedroom wall?
Lavender.

Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
Yup.

Are you crushing on someone right now?
No.

Do you have any tattoos, or piercings?
4 piercings.

Are you bored?
If not why am I doing this?

A random guy/girl comes up to you and says 'hey babe'. how do you react?
I get that pretty often.
OK KIDDING!
I'll just say thanks yea. HAHA.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Chocolate.

What does your last text message say?
Nt sure. lol.

The last song you listened to?
Wo Men De Ai.

What's irritating you this very moment?
Many phones ringing and everyone talking.

What did you do yesterday?
worked, met 2Ks

Pick a scar on your body, how'd you get it?
On my nose bridge between my eyes.
Fell down when I was P4 on my face (DON'T LAUGH) and the spectacles cut me. And maybe that's why I have a big nose. NBZ.

What do you want to do when you get out of high school/college?
I don't go to High Schools. I only went to a secondary school. And I didn't go to college.

How old is your mom?
50

Are you signed onto MSN?
How can I not be on????

Who's your most religious friend?
I think Vanessa.

What's the best compliment someone has given u?
Your dancing has improved. WOOTS!

What do you hate most about your school?
When we get told of the wrong studio (eg. supposed to be 73 but we thought 16) and gotta walk END TO END to go to the other studio.

How often do you curse?
Pretty often. LOL.

Last time you took a plane ?
2004. NBZ.

What's the first thing you would do with five million bucks?
Buy a penthouse and a car. Give 1 million to mum.

Next thing you'll spend money on?
Nice clothes.

What's one toy you remember having in the 90's?
Barbie dolls and cooking toys.

If you had a daughter what would you name her?
BoA. HAHAHAHA. Kidding.

Look through the nearest window, what do you see?
A tree.

What's your mousepad look like?
No mousepad on Boss's desk.

Which of your friends do you argue with most?
Kelvin and Kenneth.

What's your dream job?
Kiao Ka Also Got Money job.

Who's the last person that you felt was stalking you?
I don't know. LOL.

If you could have any car what would it be?
Mini Cooper/Mercedes SLK 200/Volkswagon Beetle Cabriolet.

What's your favorite breakfast?
Hot soup.

How do you like your eggs?
Omelette with Cai Poh.

How about a tattoo?
Won't ever think of getting one.

What mood are you in?
Eh rather happy since its 3.15 and I can go off in 2 hr 45mins time.

What movies you want to see in the theatres?
I don't know what new movies are there. LOL.

If you had to live somewhere else where would it be?
KOREA.

How many hours did you sleep for last night?
5 nia.

What video game do you play most often?
I don't play games.

What are you wearing right now?
Black pants, Off-White 3/4 sleeves top, Black cardigan.

Bear with me lah. LOL.