Thursday, September 13, 2007

HEH I know you all are bored of reading my quizzes but I'm bored la so let me be. LOL.

1. Where will you be in a hour?
Probably still at the office.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
See who's the lucky one. LOL.

3. Is there something purple within 10 feet of you?
Nothing.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nopeeeee.

5. When was the last time you went out of state?
I haven't left Singapore since 2004. How sad.

6.Have you been to the movies in 5 days? wat movie?
Nope. Haven't watched any since 2 weeks ago.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Laksa soup.

8. What are you wearing right now?
3/4 sleeve top, black long pants and pumps. Oh and cardigan cuz it's so cold.

9 What was your last purchase?
A bag from a spree but it hasn't arrived. LOL.

10. What's the last thing you wrote down?
Someone's bank account number.

11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mummy.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Erm yes. HAHA. Dress and long sleeve tops.

14. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I don't watch sports. Or do you count 9Ball tour?

15. what is in your pocket right now?
Air.

16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
In my bed, sleeping.

17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
bag from bigi spree!

18. One thing you hate about yourself?
My height. And why people think I'm cute.

19. What's your favorite soup?
Mom's soups like Watercress, corn, lotus root, lok mei tong, chicken soup and bak kut teh.

20. Do you miss anyone?
Duh. I miss a million people.

21. Last play you saw?
I don't watch plays. Or you can count the one I watch in lower sec for Literature. LOL.

22. What are your plans for the day?
Go home and sleep.

23. Ever go to camp?
Duh. I kinda like camps. HAHA.

24. What do you want right now?
A pillow so that I can sleep.

25. Were you an honor roll student in Elementary School?
Ok not honour roll, but I did pretty well in lower pri and PSLE. ahaha.

26. What do you know about the future?
I'll get my liscence in 6 months! LOL. (I hope lah)

27. Are you wearing cologne or perfume?
Perfume.

28. Where are your best friends located?
Rach in NZ, Dyn Van Andy Kelvin in JW, Jassshole at AMK, Kenneth at Sembawang, Vicks at Upper Thomson, Mich at TPY, Jermz at Tanah Merah.

29. Do you have a tan?
No. Cuz I don't ever get tanned.

30. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Must be some actress from some show.

32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
4 piercings, 2 on each ear.

33. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yah LOL.

34. How do you like your soda?
I like it very much. LOL.

35. Last time you took a shower?
This morning.

36. What is one thing you're afraid of right now?
Results. SHIT.

37. What is your mood right now?
TIRED.

38. Are you someones best friend?
YES!

39. What do you want for Valentine's Day?
Something special from someone special.

40. What are you doing right now?
Rubbing my hands cuz I'm feeling so cold.
question...