Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dance on Friday really felt UBER GOOD!
So sibei long never dance la.... OMG.
I'm like so fat now.
Don't say I'm not, cuz you all can't see my fat areas. WAHAHAH.
Look skinny but super not skinny. HAIZ.
It's depressing.
But amazingly, I didn't gain weight from CNY!
I'm like sooooooo lucky. HAHA.
Dance will make me lose weight too!
Exams makes me fat, cuz I keep eating at Macs.
Damnnnnnnn I think I'm not going Mac for another 1/2 year till the next exam.

Went out with Majella yesterday!
That crazy girl that I didn't see for SUPER ALOT OF MONTHS!
She was very sick in December and she lost like 7kg!!
WTH! She only weighs 39kg now after gaining 1kg back!!
And before she lost weight she's already super thin!
I weigh more than her la. SO SAD.
We Kbox-ed, shopped, NTU-ed, Starbucks-ed.
Saw super loads of Cedarians yesterday!
All going for the NTU thingy which serves no purpose to me... FOR NOW.
Kbox damn fun leh.
They gave us a sibei big room when it's only two of us. HAHA.
And at Starbucks, I was talking to Majella about me these few months for FOUR HOURS.
OMGWTFBBQ I just kept talking and she just quietly listen to me.
HAHA! I love crapping.
Then we ate with her parents at Fish & Co.
Her parents damn nice leh, treat me some more send me home (cuz they live really near me).
Tan tio arh!
Majella's mum used to send me home very frequently last time after school whenever she picks Majella up.
So nice lor, although not to my doorstep, just at the bus stop nearby where I gotta take a bus in it's good enough!
Sometimes we'll take 147 home though. HAHA.

I MISS CEDAR.
I MISS GUIDES.
I MISS 2D4.
To the very ultimate max.