Monday, February 04, 2008

YAY CNY IS LIKE SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON!!!!!
I hope my ang pow lui is as much as last year man.........
Then I pay mummy back that little bit I owe her for my DSLR..
AND I WILL BE DEBT-FREE!!!!!!!
ZOMG.
And and and I can go shopping more!!!
Love all my new clothes.
And die la, CNY + Exams are enough to make me grow fat.
DIE DIE DIE DIE.
All those goodies at CNY.
All those Starbucks coffee and Macs while studying.
Good game to the very ultimate max.
Seen Van for 7 days straight and I'm still not tired of her.
This week we've been to Holland V Starbucks thrice, and KAP thrice.
OMGGGGGGDY SRSLY.
Madness.
I love Skinny Blueberry Muffin & Orange and Cranberry Muffin.
REALLY NICE!
Plus the Mocha Frappe & Java Chip Frappe.
ZOMGGGGGG.
And Mac's Twister Fries & McFlurry.
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE MAX.
FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT MAX.
JIALAT JIALAT JIALAT.
Okay, exercise after exams! LOL.