Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WHEEEEEE Creamery yesterday with Vanvan!
I haven't been there since like, 4 months ago?
Omg lah.
NUTELLA IS THE LOVEEEEE!
And they have this pineapple tart flavoured one!
It's really really nice!
Think only CNY period then have so you all better hurry go try before they stop producing it!
There's those little bits of pineapple tart paste and crumbs in it.

And Van's like one of the nicest people I know.
I emo to her and she emo back to me.
I make her depressed and she makes me depressed.
But really, if don't have her in this course with me I'LL REALLY DIE.
I'll just be a loner for the rest of my poly life, seriously.

VANVAN I LOVE YOU MAXXXXXXX.

But ah, I still love you all too.
If you think I love you means I love you!
Nahhh kidding.
More like I love the people that I put specially at the top of my links.
And eh, doesn't mean you're not there means I don't love you.
Argh, I'm sibei crappy la.
Shall shut up and go sleep.
STUDYING AGAIN TMR OMG ONE MORE DAY ONE MORE DAY!!!!
忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍忍!!!!!
Chinese rocks. HEHE.