Friday, February 15, 2008

This is really retarded.
Van and I and Dewei went night studying at KAP.
Then we didn't know it's no longer 24/7 open there la.
So we got chased out. LOL.
Then we went to Beauty World Macs and continued studying.
After that Dewei left, so left me and Van.
We both damn tired, so we kinda napped awhile.
I suddenly got awaken by a small thing that hit my head.
It was a small piece of paper rolled into a small ball.
And I saw our seat got alot of those little balls of paper.
We reckon it was these two guys sitting really near us who threw them over cuz seriously there wasn't anyone else there.
And after awhile, I noticed 2 pieces of paper folded into halves on my table.
I open and I saw this:



Seriously wtf....
They're really bo liao to the ultimate max.
If you guys managed to read this, er sorry but I'm not interested to study with you.
You guys are really budget, use the same piece of paper to roll into small balls and throw at us, and some more tear into two so that you can write.
Tear also tear so ugly.
Stop throwing paper over.
And just stick your hands and eyes to your laptops and books and stop glancing at us.
几岁了还做这种无聊的东西。