Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines' Day to everyone out there!
It's sad, my vday is spent at home, and later out studying at night.
WAHAHAHAS.
But it's okay though.
I will only spend it with someone worthy. HAHA.

I kinda miss the kind of vday that we celebrate in Cedar.
3 years don't have Cedar Vday already. ):
I'll always remember we would walk to all the classes, exchanging chocolates and sweets and flowers and letters.
End of the day there'll be so much barang to bring home.
And the sweets and chocs enough to last me like 1 week.
We would pass cute notes to each other too.
I think NCC even sang song plus have cake la.
They would sing "happy vday to you" to the tune of Happy Birthday.
Basically, the whole of Cedar is filled with L.O.V.E!
Damn fun la.
Poly don't have leh.
Maybe cuz it's exams next week and majority of the people aren't in school. LOL.
But even if have, I think I will not do anything also.
Kuku course too many guys, give guys for what?? Hahahas.
Give girls then nice leh. LOLOL.
You all so gonna think I'm lesbian now, but who cares LOL.
I love Cedar spirit to the max.
But damn, realized didn't take any photos for Cedar Vdays. ): ):

Cedar Guides if anyone reading this, you all want chalet? LOL.