Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have been going to the studio for 8 days straight already.... I wish I could take a short break but it seems impossible cuz everyday got practice.

No VPP already also quite sad, cannot meet friends in school and go out have lunch.

Damn, I wanna go shopping.. No time.

I wanna go Kbox.. No time.

I wanna play piano.. No time.

I wanna play mahjong.. No time.

I wanna go do my hair.. No time (and no money).

I wanna have chalet with guides.. No time.

I wanna have chalet with the crazy ECE people.. No time.

I wanna do so many things.. but just got no time.

I don't think I ever complain that I'm bored one leh, cuz the amount of things I can do or have to do is never ending!!!! AHHHHHHHH damn. Pissed off. HAHAA.

Went Biennale last Friday with Tze Yin, Emmeline, Gongs, Jerlyn and Ahma to celebrate Ahma's belated birthday. Damn fun!!! We were in the old Supreme Court, and we could see the F1 tracks and CARS!!!! WAH LAU! Damn dope can! Then I was super excited, I kept taking alot alot multi shots of it. SUPER HIGH. As usual, I will post the photos soon. HAHAHAHA. I love these girls, it's always super fun going out with them. :D Then dinner at Kim Gary Restaurant at Vivo, ate some dunno what ramen that's quite hot but shiok! I love love love love love ramen.

I WANT TO EAT AJISEN RAMEN!!!! The paiku ramen or chashu ramen!!! Wah lau. No time again. Damn.

Pissed off leh, why simple things can become so god damned complicated?
Just don't understand.