Thursday, September 25, 2008

YES!!! VPP IS FINALLY OVER (that's because I self-declared 2 off days after yesterday's review)!! YAY!!!! HAPPY LIKE SIAO! Next week onwards I think everyday I can blog about stuff that happened! LOLS. Like finally. I miss blogging and editing photos. Review was okay, that's cos I am really DAMN SLACK during the whole VPP (which is 25 days). I went EVERY SINGLE DAY (except for today, tomorrow and the days that I was in Malacca) which means my attendance is GOOD TO THE MAX except that I'm late everyday of last week. HAHAHAHA. Denry Ma not around last week then I super super super duper ultimate slack. Then everyday lunchtime sit Jasper's car go out eat for 2-3 hours then come back. IMBA! LOLOL.

Next week onwards can chiong dance too! YAY! But then like abit not much outside life already, quite sad about that but IT'S OKAY because dance rocks my socks, my big tshirts, my baggy pants, my NICE NEW ADIDAS SHOES (with star cutouts and silver background under the stars!!!), and my DSLR! Cuz Nic and I gotta do photoshoot also. Oh man this week really alot things to do sia, I haven't practiced partner work for Allegra's item, and I must learn Shimin & Joyce choreo from scratch cuz I was just included. That makes 7 items for me. OMGWTFBBQ. I think enough to kill me already since I have 2 jazz items (JJ & WQ's) and I totally suck in jazz, Steffi&Becca's one I think also cui, cuz I can't seem to portray the feel, Allegra's one omg Chee Cheng too tall, then very sad cuz I very short we look funny HAHA. Orange's one can catch but then no feel also. Sian why everything no feel. ): 1 more external item but heng haven't start but I think soon.

I haven't gone to town for almost 2 months already... I haven't gone on a shopping trip for super long... I really want to shop leh!! But my money's also depleting at an alarming rate due to my endless quest for food. I think I have high metabolism leh (because after 2-3 hours I'm hungry already) but then WHY DO I STILL HAVE FAT! Damn... Waiting for the day we chiong like siao for dance then I WILL LOSE LIKE 5KG! Okay kidding I don't need to lose so much weight, maybe like 2kg would be good enough. HEHE.

Thanks to being in studio everyday, I think I'm closer to alot people now. Finally got the chance to actually talk to more people, and go crazy together. EVERYONE! I AM NOT DAO ONE OK! Okay maybe only SOMETIMES or when I'm tired or what but actually I AM SUPER FRIENDLY! TALK TO ME! HAHAHAHAHA. Close friends confirm know I am siao one, but not close people sure think I dao. I don't usually talk to people first (although I claim that I'm friendly! HAHA!) so must talk to me ok! HAHAHA. But then, I don't exactly like everyone in this world because it's simply too difficult. And I don't think everyone likes me either cuz I'm quite irritating and quite a bitch sometimes, HAHA. So don't be afraid to show your displeasure with me cuz if I don't like you I'll certainly show my displeasure if you do some stupid shit thing or talk some stupid shit to me.

LOL OKAY WAHLAU so long never blog, all I typed was CRAP! I can't believe how people can actually survive this entry... HAHA!