Friday, September 12, 2008

TODAY IS THE 10TH YEAR THAT I'VE LIVED IN MY SERANGOON NORTH MANSIONETTE! Okay, it's not exactly mine cuz I did no part in contributing to the payment of the house, but if you ask me move out now, I confirm don't want. I love my house, because it's not only 2 storeys, it's quite spacious. HAHAS. Maybe I should take photos of my house and post it up soon. But I kinda think my room is small, cuz I have no space to dance in it. ):

I'm glad I have a huge wardrobe because.... I HAVE FAR TOO MUCH CLOTHES. But people in school see me wearing the same things all the time because I don't wanna dress up for school! Don't you think it's kinda pointless especially if you're in ECE? HAHA. If I'm in Business or something, I'll probably dress nicer but since I'm not I don't see why I have to. HAHA.

I like having a desk in my room too, and a shelf, and drawers. It's like all the typical stuff but I need all these. My desk for my laptop, printer, and all my random shitzos. My shelf for my books & magazines and other random shitzos. My drawers for all my accessories, nail polish, CDs, and more random shitzos. And the best thing is... A DRESSER!!!! Can display all my perfume, and have a place to store my make up (which I hardly ever use), creams, moisturizers... :D:D:D

I love my bathroom cuz it's kickass HUGE! Bigger than my parents' bedroom bathroom. HAHA. I hate tank heater, must always wait for the water to heat up then can bathe. I wish my parents changed it to an instant one. But my first floor toilet is instant heater! Damn weird la. LOL. My bathroom has the sink mirror facing the stairs. It's uber scary at night!!! Imagine seeing what I shouldn't in the mirror.... OMG. Okay I'm too paranoid. HAHA.

My living room rocks because I have a hugeass TV!! 51inch! But then, it's a very very old projection TV, not like all you lucky asses who watch your favourite shows on LCD TV. HAHA. And somehow, my living room has this very enchanting feel... Whenever I lie on the sofa, I will feel like sleeping, no matter how nice the show on TV is. I always sleep until I perspire but then it's still damn nice to sleep on the sofa!! And good thing is, we have a HDD recorder so I never have to miss a show again! :D:D

We usually have dinner in the balcony (which is quite big for a balcony as it houses the washing machine, 2 shoe cabinets, a round foldable table (that can be square shape after folding the sides), and other random shitzos that mostly belongs to my mum) so that we can watch TV while having dinner. HAHA. My balcony the ceiling is 2 floors high, so before we moved in, dad made this shutter thing so that the rain wouldn't come in. We could control the shutter with a button to open or close it. Then I remember many years back, someone living opposite my block saw my shutter and apparently she found it really cool that she came over to my house to ask my dad where to get it installed! Tio pwned please! HAHAA.

Then there lies the most sinful place of the whole house.... THE KITCHEN! OMG. The amount of food is imba. If I step in there, my mouth will definitely not be empty when I leave it. HAAHA. Mum loves to buy me sherbet but I've yet to eat it yet!! The imba amount of chocolates, sweets, milo in the fridge can make me eat till my teeth drop. The imba amount of Campbell's soup, instant noodles, and other snacks can make me eat till I laosai. Oh, how I love my kitchen!! BUT the worse part of eating is THE WASHING UP!!! RAWRRRR!!!! But I still always wash my dishes okay... HAHA.

My kitchen has 2 doors to it, 1 connects to the living room, and the other connects to the balcony and the balcony has another door that connects to the living room. So, if you wanna play catching, can come my house! Can run round and round and round and round! Fun. Okay, that's when I was younger. HAHAHA.

Oh ya under my stairs is the imba storeroom which I call The-Harry-Potter-Room because you all know Harry Potter lives under the stairs in the first book right? HAHA! But I hate having to go to the storeroom especially at night. Imba scary. LOLS.

Then there's also my ex-studyroom. I used to study there when I used to sleep together with my sister in her present room. This is the place for me to relax because in there is... MY PIANO!!! I haven't played it for ages which is making me really sad because I love playing piano. There's also my mum's 2 sewing machines (one ancient, one modern), built-in desk and shelves, my mum's desktop and other random shitzos. This is like the 2nd storeroom now ever since I stopped using this room. HAHA.

My sister's room is where I used to sleep before I moved to the room next door. Her room is actually slightly bigger than mine, in my opinion. HAHA. I always either run over to my sister's room and we'll chat, or sometimes vice versa.

Mum's room has the small toilet, big bed, small TV, big drawers with all her random shitzos. HAHAHA. Nice la actually, but I hardly step into their room actually. HAHA.

My stairs is damn cool actually. It's different from most of the mansionettes that I've been too. Most people's stairs are just 2 flights, but mine has 3 flights because the previous owner did it. I think it's pretty nice and actually makes more space for the official dining area. HAHA. The dining room has a dining table but the table has loads of random shitzos on it and we probably never had a meal there for at least 3 years. HAHA. Another shoe cabinet is also there, but I swear we don't ever have enough place to store our shoes!! Mum is a shoe freak, she has SO MUCH SHOES. OMG.

My house interesting? Maybe take some photos and show you all next time. :D:D:D

Forget to mention, I think it's extremely convenient living here because THERE ARE SO MANY BUSES!! 73, 315, 159, 74, 76, 25, 55, 165, 132, 72, 88, 70, 103, 109, 854, 147, 156, 43! I think like got more, but suddenly cannot remember already. Although nearest MRT is at Ang Mo Kio, it's still okay la. Got AMK hub, Hougang Point... Enough already. HAHAHA.

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY MY HOUSE! :D:D:D:D:D
I love you although you're not human. HAHA!