Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Why we only have 24 hours a day? It's totally not enough, especially when you have VPP from 8am to 5pm everyday. Okay, not like I go at 8am everyday but it's still damn tiring. Actually I sleep alot during VPP, and go out for lunch for 2 hours almost everyday, and I MSN, read blogs.... But OCCASIONALLY I do have FYP stuff to do.

And then after VPP there's dance... Due to the Malacca trip, I missed 6 dance practices, namely Wangqin's, Steffi&Becca's, Allegra's, Orange's and 2 sessions of JJ's. OMG. I swear I am going to die learning. But dance is really fun. I'm so glad I didn't quit. Danzation 2008 will be even bigger than Danzation 2006, I'm sure of it. The number of items may have cut short, but the quality of our items is definitely going to be better than the previous Danzation. I hope I am improving. I feel even more committed to dance now, not just because of Danzation but because I finally know I really just love dance.

I don't have enough time. It's been ages since I played my piano. It's been ages since I went on a photoshoot. I'm damn sad. ): There are so many things I wanna do, but almost everyday there's dance, and I can't miss anymore if not really good game for me.

I'm sorry to Emmeline, I think I suggested having picnic with TY they all on 14th but now I think gotta like postpone it or something cuz I have dance in the afternoon. This picnic thing since don't know when we've been talking about it but it has never materialized. ):

I'm sorry to Dyn, you hardly have off days and you wanted to ask me out but I wasn't in Singapore... ): I miss going out with you.

I'm sorry to Rachel, I think you might not be able to stay my house. I miss you. Please come back. I really hope you can.

I'm sorry to Van, I think sometimes I quite irrit to you... We very long never go gai gai also (don't count Malacca one lah, haha). ):

I'm sorry to Vicks, when you're down I like can't help you much but must remember can talk to me anytime one. :D

I'm sorry to Jassshole, I wonder where are you. You're like MIA and we haven't gone out for so long. Maybe cuz I'm too busy too. Miss you loads.

I'm sorry to Kelvin, cuz I know I very busy and it's always damn hard for you to meet me. Will try to make time for you!! :D

I'm sorry to my parents cuz I haven't been spending enough time at home, since exams, camp, Malacca trip and now dance. ): Sorry Mummy, Daddy, Shaohui.

I'm sorry to all my friends if I've irritated you all in one way or another. I know I'm not the most perfect person in this world, but everyone does have some flaws right? I think I'm emo, I've no idea why. Time like not enough. But I still love everyone who are now in my life.

Thanks Mum & Dad for giving me this life.
Thanks Mum for cooking and washing and ironing and giving me pocket money. I love you Mum.
Thanks Dad for buying food and letting me drive your car and cleaning the house. I love you Dad.
Thanks Shaohui for all the late night talks (we haven't done that for a long time), and for the snacks you buy for me. I love you Shaohui.
Thanks Yongxiang, for being one of my closest cousin, for talking to me, for everything in our 19 years. I love you Shane.
Thanks Shunli, for always being generous, for accommodating us at your house, for the chats. I love you Shunli.
Thanks to all my other cousins, I love you all too.

Thanks Rachel, for being there, for emailing me (although you still haven't replied, haha). I love you Rach.
Thanks Jadyn, also for being there, for always not being calculative with me, for always talking to me and bitching with me. I love you Dyn.
Thanks Vanessa, for going through so much with me, for not forsaking me, for buying me snacks, for online shopping with me. I love you Van.
Thanks Victoria, for talking to me when I can't get past myself, for helping me improve in dance, for staying at your house. I love you Vicks.
Thanks Jacinta, for emoing with me, for taking bus with me (we haven't take bus together for a long time...), for irritating me :D. I love you Jas.
Thanks Jeremy, for lending me your lenses, for teaching me so much about photography. I love you Jerms.
Thanks Kelvin, for being a nice brother, for coming back, for treating me like your sister. I love you kor.

Thanks Tzeyin, for being ever crazy, for always organising all the meetups with either Emmeline's side or Pamela's side. I love you TY.
Thanks Emmeline, for showing unglam photos of guiding days, for giving me those vouchers (although I still haven't got time to use them!). I love you Emme.
Thanks Pamela, for always acting like you're a guy and make me laugh, for being so cute. I love you DKDKD.
Thanks Xinli, for being crazy with me about DBSK last time, for letting us call you Gongs. I love you Gongs.
Thanks Jerlyn, for your imba laughter which makes me laugh, for being part of my patrol until you become Dove PL. I love you Jer.
Thanks Christabel, for meeting up cuz it's so hard for 5 of us to meet. I love you Chris.
Thanks Qisi, for being naggy, for being our Ahma. I love you Ahma!
Thanks Bijun, for being the Wawanee, but please try to meet up cuz haven't seen you since January! I love you Pigeon.
Thanks Majella, for the talks, for going kbox together, for rides home from your parents. I love you Majelly.
Thanks Wanru, for always organising guides outings. I love you Wans.
Thanks guides, for the fun meetups (although I haven't seen you all in a long time). I love you all.

The rest below, if I say I love you like a bit weird so shall say I LOVE YOU ALL (as friends lah!) FIRST. HAHA.

Thanks Weijie, for all the funny funny chats we had since before Danzation 2006, for being someone I can tell almost anything to.
Thanks Huanjie, for being bodoh (hah kidding!), for teaching me INT, for boo-ing me everynight.
Thanks Weikiat, for calling me SHAOmin, for being random, for buying me Calpis concentrate (I still haven't make!!).
Thanks Wilson, for teaching me FCS, for lending me Zambuk, for the car ride home.
Thanks Chin Tiong, for always sending me home, for talking to me, for bringing us go see your house.
Thanks Yijie, for the car rides, for not being angry whenever I scold you. HAHA.
Thanks Jasper, for always driving everyone go eat, but please quieten down. HAHA.
Thanks Nick, for talking to me when I'm emo.
Thanks Shufang, for encouraging me to go back dance.
Thanks Jabez, for teaching me alot about photography too, for emo talks, for letting us chill at your place.

Thanks to my choreographers, for giving me a chance to learn from you all.
Thanks to Ann, for passing my audition 2 years ago, for teaching alot stuff other than just dance.
Thanks to people in NRA who helped me in one way or another.

And to that 2 people who might read this, thanks for once being in my life. Whether you all still regard me as a friend or not I don't care, but those times were one of the most fun ever.

I hope I didn't miss anyone out. Remember to tell me if I did! Not emo already, can go sleep already. :D:D:D:D:D