Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shit. Denry Ma is coming to review in 1/2 hour's time and I swear I haven't been doing anything since I came back from Malacca... Good game. HAHA. Why must we have FYP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Nb... FYP is okay but FYP during holidays is definitely NOT OK. WHY! WHO IS THAT ASSHOLE WHO PLAN VPP??? But I quite guai, I haven't ponned any days except coming late and leaving early. HAHA. STUPID CIRCUITS. I REALLY HATE THEM. ):

I wonder how long was it since I last stepped into town. I think I already lost that feel of wanting to dress up. BUT I still constantly look at sprees. OMG. I have one whole pile of new clothes which I bought mostly from sprees but have no chance to wear simply because I haven't been going out for a long time! It's just school-home-school-home-school-home. Seriously. That's cuz dance takes up around 5-6 days a week. And I'm too tired to go anywhere after that even. But being a cheapo, I still shopped at.... SONG&SONG. HAHAHAHAHA. SONG!!! WAH LAU. I feel like an auntie. I bought 5 berms (those that almost every NRA member has) for a total of 20bucks!!! Nyahahahaha. And a hoodie for 10bucks! NYAHAHAHA! I AM SO AUNTIE!!!

I really want the Macbook... OR maybe I can get the iMac too. I'm jealous of Jabez and Jeremy!! They have their Macbooks!!! ARGH!!!! Plus the iTouch! IT'S DAMN TEMPTING I SWEAR. And why my money never seems enough although I have pay? Honestly, I'm not gonna get anymore pay from now onwards. Haven't been working since July. OMG that's like record-breaking, but it's also annoying because I have no time to work and I constantly feel so broke!!!! But damn... I just saw a hoodie on Aeropostale that is reversible! SO TEMPTED!! It's so pretty. But there ain't any Aero sprees now on sgspree/_spreee/spreehouse/spreesgalore. AHHHHH WHY!!!!! Just when I decided I wanna get it. ):

Panel coming... I shall go get ready. HATE VPP!

[edit]

Review is ok but I am dumb because my board is working but I thought it isn't! And I told the teachers!!! OMG. But nevermind, got excuse to troubleshoot longer... HAHAHA.

By the way, I think my body clock quite screwed now. Last time whenever I sleep on the bus, I confirm will wake up around 2 stops before my destination. But yesterday when I took 74 home, I woke up after the stop that is after my stop. So I'm 2 bus stops away from where I always get off at. Then I walked home!! Very song actually although I have to like walk upslope and downslope. I only took 15mins, even though I walked really slowly.

Then this morning take 74 to school, I BLOODY HELL MISSED MY STOP AGAIN!!! I woke up after Maju camp lor!!! RAWR. So I get off at Sunset Way and this time I never walk back cuz I'm really too lazy to do so. HAHAHA. I'm so bodoh.

[/edit]