Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My back aches like crazy after all that back-arching in Steffi&Becca's showcase yesterday. But I still freaking love Steffi's choreo. When can I ever portray the feel?? AHHHHHH.

Couldn't wake up at 6.30 this morning for VPP... I woke up at like, 8? Haiz. Pain till I really don't wanna get off my bed. I wish I can go on sleeping for another 10 hours, to make up for the energy used during dance, and to make up for the lack of sleep because we all were playing for 3 nights straight and only slept 2-3 hours each night. LOL.

I should spend sometime home today. Skipping team building, that useless thing. I don't wanna go for Napfa but stupid school say compulsory. What for waste my time since I'm not going army?? ARGH. Some more I can't run and can't jump for nuts. I've never really been a run/jump sort of person. Only sit and reach (46cm, but Van power, 50cm!!), sit ups (36 leh, ok not very good but good enough for me!), and inclined pull ups (I CAN DO 13 BODOH! WTF?!?!?!) can make it!! My inclined is totally wtf, I thought I only can do like 3 or something. HAHAHA.

Bored in VPP... Must test my stupid board. Sian. I got so many photos I wanna post up but no time to edit. I think I should do it all within these 2 days. Thursday to Sunday CHIONG AH!!! Dance all the way. Quite song actually. I love dance.

I really nothing better to do, so just blog. lol.