Monday, September 01, 2008

Mahjong at Ah Chong Kor Kor's house today!
Seriously, his family already moved to Bukit Batok for about 9 months but today is only the first time I've been there! LOLS. I think I have a pair of lucky hands. They all say whatever tiles I touch most of the time it's good one! And I team with Shun Li. He really damn power sia. He got the skill, I got the luck. Together, we're super formidable!! HAHAHA. We winning like siao, around 17+ then once I left first, lost 3bucks. HAHAHA. But we share, still got 7bucks each lor!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ah Chong Kor Kor (ACKK for short) very funny one lor... He knows almost EVERY SONG playing on 933 can!!!! WTF?!?!?!?! He kept singing! I kept disturbing him... Say he wanna be singer. HAHA. And he become super vulgar sia... Last time also not like that one. Go army different already. HAHA. I can't believe he's in army for 1 year plus already lor!!! SO UNBELIEVABLE!!! ACKK LEH! HAHAHA.

Earlier on I was at Ahma's house then Kristin was walking around. She has autism so I think she doesn't really know me. But Aunty Mary say "go hug Shaomin jie jie" THEN SHE REALLY HUG ME LEH!!! I stunned to the max. Omg. Super happy!!!! She damn cute!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Too bad Ryn not around.... ):

VPP AGAIN TMR. SIAN. BUT GOING MALACCA ON 3RD!!!! HAP!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D