Saturday, August 30, 2008

BACK FROM NRA FRESHIES CAMP!

Seriously, I thought the camp was gonna be quite boring. I was only looking forward to the showcases only. But it turned out to be rather enjoyable, didn't really regret going for it! Sleeping group people were rather nice to hang out with during mealtimes and sleeping times! Okay maybe not sleeping time, cuz everybody too tired already. HAHA. CD group was fun too, practicing till like nearly 3am then go bathe and sleep everynight... But still fun. BUT queueing for bathroom ISN'T FUN AT ALL. Argh!!! WHY NRA SO MANY GIRLS!! LOL!

Thursday funny, I got tell Wilson I need Zambuk cuz my orh chehs are like holy. Then he wanted to pass it to me on Thursday in school but apparently he forgot. Then 9pm+ he text me ask if I still need it, then he say he coming to school. CHUA SAI! But actually it's cuz he drove to Chin Tiong's condo (with Yijie and Dewei) then if I'm not wrong he send Dewei home (he lives near school). So just come school pass to me. Then Yijie's voice on the phone sounds a bit like Wilson lor! But Wilson driving, so he cannot talk on the phone. HAHA. I met them at ECE carpark then since after that got movie screening at LT 73A, and I lazy to walk, Wilson drive me there!!! HAHA. And some more we go by super dark road behind school, and Wilson off headlights. Yijie keep screaming say he scared!! HAHA!!!!

Then Friday, Rahimah and Faz joined my sleeping group cuz they came 1 day late. Then Rahimah POWER!!!!
Rahimah: (pointing at Faz to freshies) this is Faz, (pointing at me) and this is Vanessa (CONFIDENT FACE SOME MORE!!)
Faz & I looked at each other with a stunned face.
Rahimah (looking at me): You're Vanessa, right?
Faz & I continue to be stunned. LOL!!

After bond night, we in sleeping group again. Then Shane came over and I was kinda like pulling the edge of his pants.
Rahimah (to Faz, in slow motion): Are they boyfriend and girlfriend....?

HAHAHAHAHA RAHIMAH!!!!

Chilling with Vicks, Hannah, Yvonne, Choy, Rahimah and Faz after camp at KAP and THEY ARE FREAKING CRAZY!!! I really laugh until bo chun!!! Hope got more sessions like that since Danzation is coming! I'm super excited about Danzation lah!!

VPP for 1 week already, everyday I late except for Friday! 8.10am reach!!! POWER RIGHT! HAHAHA. Then go meet Weikiat eat breakfast at Cheers. End up chat till so late then go back class.. HAHA. Camp lunchtime also got see Wilson, Yijie, Shaoqun and Kevin going for lunch. I going back class then saw them AGAIN. Plus Chin Tiong. HAHA.

My make up today like nice, I VERY HAPPY! :D:D:D

Since it was already quite late, Vicks and I wait for my dad to come fetch us from KAP. Then I took over the wheel and sent Vicks home!! She's my first friend passenger!!!! HAPPY!! :D:D:D:D

My dad loves to tell me "don't turn so much, mine is a power steering wheel, turn a bit can already!", "slow down, 90=80, 80=70", "bend must slow!!", "brake, brake, brake!" etc... He alot of comments one lah. HAHAHA. But YES I LOVE DRIVINGGGGG!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No idea why I still so high. Maybe it's cuz I only had less than 10 hours' of sleep from 3 nights. Sad. Okay, I really should sleep. I took so long to write this entry! But before going off, show you all a video.





Can I get your number? Can I have your number? Can I have it? Can I have your phone number? Can I have it? Will you give me your number? Can I have it? Can I have your number?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! So many people imitate!!! Rahimah dopest!! LOL! :D:D:D