Saturday, August 23, 2008

I just came home and decided to check my blog for tags and I REALLY CHUA SAI! 15 tags since I last tagged! WOW!!! But mostly not to me. ): Seems like xXx you're quite 'popular' here. Guess why am I home so late? BECAUSE I TURNED FAT AND NOBODY WANTS TO SEND ME HOME ANYMORE. Oh well, just kidding. Told ya my friends aren't that shallow, no car to use only what. HAHA.

My nuffnang views jump like crazy leh! 1am although only got 6 unique visitors, but there were 52 views!!! WTH! VERY VERY KUAZHANG! Well, I hope this can keep up. I seriously don't mind cuz that may mean nuffnang might give me more ads and I can earn money! xXx, continue to flame if you like! My friends and I can join in the fun. :D

K with Van, Chee Tiong & Chin Tiong (otherwise called the Chicken Essence Brothers cuz Chee Chin...), Weikiat and Huanjie. Super fun leh. Then after that go play mahjong at Huanjie's house. Fun also! But I lost 8.10 chips money. ): Fun bodoh. Very long never stay out till so late. Then no idea why while playing mahjong, Chin Tiong, Huanjie and my stomachs all pain!! Funny bodoh. Maybe cuz we at dinner at 8pm then we played mahjong till nearly 5am. So Wilson bring us go somewhere to eat cuz Van reckon it's gastrics but I've no idea cuz I never seemed to have gastrics before. After eating my fried fish beehoon, my stomach feels so warm that I can sleep at the coffeeshop! And shit, I have no idea if I got on the train at Bukit Gombak or Bukit Batok. Until now I still have no idea!! LOL!

Chevron's karaoke price quite reasonable sia. Think each of us paid 13 for 3 hours 8-11pm. Sad that we couldn't sing longer cuz our room booked by others after 11pm. ): 3 hours really not enough!!!! I want to chiong the 5 hours one! DYN! SOON PLEASE!!!!! :D:D:D

Later ahma's birthday dinner. YAY! Can't wait to see my cousins!!! I go sleep already! Buhbye!